WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm a loser.

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
-I'm 13 years old.
-I moved to the United States 10 months ago.
-I have no friends. (Well actually I have friends at school but no1 to hang out with after school.)
-I desperately need a girlfriend.
-I can barely speak English, so people think I'm shy and I dont like to talk.
-I dont talk too much 'cause if I make a pronaunctiation mistake or whatever you call that shit, people will laugh.
-I want a girlfriend.
-I dont have any friends to hang out with.
-Did I mention I really want a girlfriend?

So this one girl even gave me the eyes, and a few weeks ago she said I'm pretty cute. She's sexy. Most of you beasts would probably jumped on her like a hungry tiger jumps on a zibra.
But I can't. Because I don't have any tiger-teeth.
I dont even know how to ask her out, 'cause in my country it was different. (It's not like from Africa or something. Im from Isreal. Yes, they have TV, and no they dont have football or baseball. Isreal is technologically advanced.)
WTF do I do?

I think I've heard this one before.......

Where is it.......

ahh. I've found it.

blaaaaah current situation sux ):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

life sucks. I dont know where to start. Life sucks but I dont really feel like it suck I just sometimes think it sucks even tho I dont "feel" that way.
Well I moved to the US 10 months ago and things were kind of weird since then. Fuck this shit. Im 13 years old and I moved from Europe. So my English sux, I know, you cant really master English in 10 months. Fucking cockshit sucks. I WANT A FUCKING GF!!!!! WTF!!! fucking help me. I want a GF because all the girls im the country I moved from were ugly and they looked like a boot. (Thats the only bad word I can think of right now.)
And then I move here and this school I go to is like so much better and so many hot girl and cute ones :>
and the teachers are so much better and OK, This crap fucking sucks. WTF am I supposed to do. Kids just wonder why I dont talk a lot. Well I'll tell you why. If I asy something wrong like "Hi how is you" (well I wont say something THAT stupid) well anyway you get the picture I make mistakes sometimes you know thats why I try not to talk too much...
well there are all these hot girls that I wont to ask out but wtf how what when Oo
anyway
Lets say I ask a girl out
well... since in the country I come from we used to take our dates to totally different places than here
I dont fucking know what to do
Its not that Im shy
just all I know is that u can take her to movies
and Ummm
thats it
Im trying to talk more but whenever I wanna say something it takes me freaking all day to figure out how to say it
help me out
and thank you so much for reading this long piece of shit
Oh and BTW I dont have friends to hang out with after school
but Im working on it I got this kids AIM but hes not in my school

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
You definitely did. It's a little... umm... more... advanced then the one before. And read the last pharagraph.
omg plz edit that thread was so fucked up ):

Oh. Well, just give her the eyes.

Ya know. The eyes.

She has to know what it is. Didn't she give you "the eyes"?

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Yea well, I wanna go out with her...
and even tho what you suggested souns sooo obvious, I haven't tried it yet. :> (I will |:>)

</rant>

Tenderony
extremepilot said:
-I'm 13 years old.
-I moved to the United States 10 months ago.
-I have no friends. (Well actually I have friends at school but no1 to hang out with after school.)
-I desperately need a girlfriend.
-I can barely speak English, so people think I'm shy and I dont like to talk.
-I dont talk too much 'cause if I make a pronaunctiation mistake or whatever you call that shit, people will laugh.
-I want a girlfriend.
-I dont have any friends to hang out with.
-Did I mention I really want a girlfriend?
-Do what it says under your name
-Harsh.
-Why not after school?
-Dont say that out loud. They will all know.
-You can type it good. Get a laptop and a speach program, Hawkins stylee.
-Fuck them, tell your teacher they are racist. No don't I'm KIDDING!
-Said that allready.
-And that.
-Yes. Read the first answer.

</rant>

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
</rant> said:
1. Do what it says under your name
2. Harsh.
3. Why not after school?
4. Dont say that out loud. They will all know.
5. You can type it good. Get a laptop and a speach program, Hawkins stylee.
6. Fuck them, tell your teacher they are racist. No don't I'm KIDDING!
7. Said that allready.
8. And that.
9. Yes. Read the first answer.

</rant>
1. I do it more then you can imagine. \:
2. Yep.
3. Because, I dont know their addresses.What do you want me to say... "Will you be my friend?" thats worse then sticking posters around your school that say ____ ___ has no friends.
4. I would never say it infront of somebody
5. Huh? too expensive.
6. Teacher laughs too. But to tell you the truth, I dont care at all. I just laugh/smile with them and pretend I dont care.

BTW I really appriciate the fact that you guys are trying to help.

brad_nz

Just another white guy
some of us might not no how this bugger is feeling. i mean it must be really hard coming in from another country to another one with a different language and so forth must be a bit of a dillemma.

as for the girl thing... dude some women are just absolute bitches and theres nothing we can do about that they just rot in their own little worlds for the rest of their fuckn--- sorry there got sidetracked :p yes it would be another dillemma for your hands buddy- but dont worry mate if she dosent like you because of who you are or how you talk or whatever then she obviously might not be the one for you! theres plenty more fish in the sea buddy

good luck

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
brad_nz said:
some of us might not no how this bugger is feeling. i mean it must be really hard coming in from another country to another one with a different language and so forth must be a bit of a dillemma.

as for the girl thing... dude some women are just absolute bitches and theres nothing we can do about that they just rot in their own little worlds for the rest of their fuckn--- sorry there got sidetracked :p yes it would be another dillemma for your hands buddy- but dont worry mate if she dosent like you because of who you are or how you talk or whatever then she obviously might not be the one for you! theres plenty more fish in the sea buddy

good luck
No I'm pretty sure she likes me...
She said I'm cute once...
I just dunno how to ask her out...
and 10x

</rant>

Tenderony
Where are you from? Making friends isn't hard, just be yourself someone will have similar interests. Dont beg friends I wasn't saying that, I got the impression they didn't want to hang around with you out of school.

School is shit. It will only get shitter.

</rant>

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If you want to hang out with somebody after school, just ask them to go to a movie or something. It doesn't have to be a big deal at all. If you're shy (like I am), it might help to have it spelled out, so try this: "Hey, want to go see ____ on Saturday?"

This also works with women. One great way is to invite a lot of people, and the "object of your desire" as well :thumbsup: If all goes right, you could end up sitting next to her in a movie theater, having a great time, and furthering your relationship.

And keep in mind that Europe is all popular and stuff right now. Saying "I'm from Europe" could make shallow hot girls swoon. Plus, you can say stuff like "In my country, it is customary to have sex on the first date." She may not beleive it, but she'll like your sense of humor (hopefully).

Good luck, and remember: Bros before hoes.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yes, Unforgiven has a point. You could follow our advice and become a player ( :thumbsup: ) or be like Unforgiven and endlessly mope about, dismissing any advice as "I can't, I'm a loser."

Both have their own rewards. :thumbsup:

NoSubstance said:
Yes, Unforgiven has a point. You could follow our advice and become a player ( :thumbsup: ) or be like Unforgiven and endlessly mope about, dismissing any advice as "I can't, I'm a loser."

I can't... i'm a loser...

i mean...

dude... if she gives you "the look"... back slowly away, then run. Not that look? damn... then i don't know what to say, seeing as i have no experience in this field :)

NoSubstance said:

Indeed, they do. Girls think most losers are "mysterious" and "tortured" so any ways it goes, there's a good chance of some action coming your way.

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Thanks guys :D

I actually thought that asking a guy to go to teh movies with you would make you look gay. |=
It's nice when some1 helps you, even if the info he gave u didn't save your life. o: (yea kinda pointless bullshitcrap thing)
le37 haxx0rs <:p

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nah. Not everybody is as homophobic as you'd think.

Just make sure it's a kickass movie, not a nerd one, or a chick one.

"Collateral" is an example. It's got asskicking, violence, and all that jazz. A perfect movie to go see with your buddies.

Instead of saying

"hey guy, how'd you like to go to a movie this weekend"

say

"hey dude! wanna get stoned and go trip out on this crazy lookin movie??"

Compare the two, which one looks fruitier?