Im a Newbe

PMS247

P.S. - I don't care.
Hello all I am a newbe on this WONDERFUL web site. For some craZy reason I feel as if this site was made for me. OH THE JOY!!

Well for my first complaint today - I want to bitch and moan about my DAMN mouse (for the computer) I need a mouse pad but I cant find one and when I am out and can get one I forget. The stupid thing hangs and it wont roll and it a tard. So I ask you, please send me a mouse pad. :(

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
PMS247 said:
Hello all I am a newbe on this WONDERFUL web site. For some craZy reason I feel as if this site was made for me. OH THE JOY!!

Well for my first complaint today - I want to bitch and moan about my DAMN mouse (for the computer) I need a mouse pad but I cant find one and when I am out and can get one I forget. The stupid thing hangs and it wont roll and it a tard. So I ask you, please send me a mouse pad. :(

try using a book... problem solved... o and welcome the site n00b

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Buy an Optical mouse.. Be done with it.

Welcome. Ranting about a mouse pad, isn't going to draw too much attention.

PMS247

P.S. - I don't care.
Well its a good starter rant. Its just whats on my mind right now. I am still trying to figure some of this stuff out and where all to go to post certian things. I need a guide or something.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Broken said:
Buy an Optical mouse.. Be done with it.

Agreed.

Once you go balless, you'll never want a them again. Wait....that didn't sound right. You know what I mean fuckers.

Oh yeah, welcome. Now FUCK OFF!!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
PMS247 said:
Thanks for the warm greeting

Only the warmest greetings here for the new members at wtf.com, fucknut.

Now STFU, and post something. What ever the hell that meant. :confused: