WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im a Newbe

PMS247

P.S. - I don't care.
Hello all I am a newbe on this WONDERFUL web site. For some craZy reason I feel as if this site was made for me. OH THE JOY!!

Well for my first complaint today - I want to bitch and moan about my DAMN mouse (for the computer) I need a mouse pad but I cant find one and when I am out and can get one I forget. The stupid thing hangs and it wont roll and it a tard. So I ask you, please send me a mouse pad. :(

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
PMS247 said:
Hello all I am a newbe on this WONDERFUL web site. For some craZy reason I feel as if this site was made for me. OH THE JOY!!

Well for my first complaint today - I want to bitch and moan about my DAMN mouse (for the computer) I need a mouse pad but I cant find one and when I am out and can get one I forget. The stupid thing hangs and it wont roll and it a tard. So I ask you, please send me a mouse pad. :(
try using a book... problem solved... o and welcome the site n00b

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Buy an Optical mouse.. Be done with it.

Welcome. Ranting about a mouse pad, isn't going to draw too much attention.

PMS247

P.S. - I don't care.
Well its a good starter rant. Its just whats on my mind right now. I am still trying to figure some of this stuff out and where all to go to post certian things. I need a guide or something.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Broken said:
Buy an Optical mouse.. Be done with it.
Agreed.

Once you go balless, you'll never want a them again. Wait....that didn't sound right. You know what I mean fuckers.

Oh yeah, welcome. Now FUCK OFF!!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
PMS247 said:
Thanks for the warm greeting
Only the warmest greetings here for the new members at wtf.com, fucknut.

Now STFU, and post something. What ever the hell that meant. :confused: