I'm actually a wonderful person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Personable
Hello all, you may remember me from all of my bullshit threads. They were profane, graphic, and lewd. But, to set the record straight, I'm a wonderful person. I romp all day with teddy bears and puppy dogs on sunshiny meadows. I read to blind kids. I spend my free time at nursing homes, to make their golden years the best they can be. I've fought Satan and his armies, and saved the world from the Hordes of Hell. And all you fucking bitches owe me form that last one. None of you pricks would even fucking be here if it wasn't for me. This is why my life sucks, no goddamned respect. Never a "thanx for savin' Earth Jack!" ...nothing. Rest assured I hate you all.
My job sucks, so I come here to take it out on all of you fucking wastes of space. Wrong forum, neg rep, Cock Farmed, blah, blah, blah. How worthless, and yet, it fells good. That's why I do it. But, you all inferior to me, obviously. If I sat on my fucking computer for 25 hours a day, I would be real good at following all of these stupid fucking rules, posting well though out threads correctly, owning you all, repeatedly. I can't wait to hear all of your lame replies. I makes all of my shitty days worthwhile.

Sodomizing you all,
:love: Jack

Jack

Personable
hey...

Please, for Christ's sake, don't correct the spelling/grammar errors. THANX!!

FireAngel

Schmexy
Like, oh my God! It's him! The hero who saved all of us! Like, can I have your autograph? I'm, like, such a huge fan!
Who are you again?

FireAngel

Schmexy
Please tell me that you're not such a moron that you did not get the sarcasm in the first part of my post.

Jack

Personable
!

Have some fuckin' faith in me brother! I got it. I just happen to have a place in my heart for likes and whatevers, and, like, whatever.

FireAngel

Schmexy
BigSweetJack said:
Have some fuckin' faith in me brother! I got it. I just happen to have a place in my heart for likes and whatevers, and, like, whatever.
Okay, first off, don't call me "brother." I am female. If you pay attention at all you would know this.
Secondly, did you grow up in California (southern to be exact)?

Havok

Mr. Ee
tiger_86 said:
Okay, first off, don't call me "brother." I am female. If you pay attention at all you would know this.
Secondly, did you grow up in California (southern to be exact)?

Sorry tiger. No more conversation with this guy. He's in timeout, until we can put him in the cockfarm.

Thread denied. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.