WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm adding Awaken to my ignore list.

Are YOU adding Awaken to your ignore list?


  • Total voters
    25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
275
0
0
#3
You know, Descent ? Way the go for making this thread :rolleyes:
Awaken may not be my favourite poster, hell, he may be the worse shit here, but why should i add him to my ignore list ? I didn't even add 10 stars...
 
5,711
1,107
257
#4
Bibas said:
You know, Descent ? Way the go for making this thread :rolleyes:
Awaken may not be my favourite poster, hell, he may be the worse shit here, but why should i add him to my ignore list ? I didn't even add 10 stars...
Bibas, that post made me feel loved :)

BTW, I'm voting Hell yes, but I can't add myself to my ignore list :(
 
3,050
0
0
#5
hey decent, you little fuck nut! awaken is funny as hell, i'd never ignore him. if you keep this thrashin of my boy up, i'm gonna be forced to cuff you to the nearest wall and give you 20 lashes!
 
5,711
1,107
257
#6
Nymphchick said:
hey decent, you little fuck nut! awaken is funny as hell, i'd never ignore him. if you keep this thrashin of my boy up, i'm gonna be forced to cuff you to the nearest wall and give you 20 lashes!
Aww...the love :)

But..but...I thought you only did the whippings for me!
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#7
Awaken said:
lol...

14 threads...
know what's sad? you're still counting them.
btw, 15 comes next
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
3
0
#9
Nymphchick said:
hey decent, you little fuck nut! awaken is funny as hell, i'd never ignore him. if you keep this thrashin of my boy up, i'm gonna be forced to cuff you to the nearest wall and give you 20 lashes!
Goddam, I hate awaken. Now lash me up beotch.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,979
1,397
487
#10
I think it would be funny if everyone added you to their ignore list in light of this thread.
 

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
0
0
#11
junglizm said:
I think it would be funny if everyone added you to their ignore list in light of this thread.
oh oh! lets do that!!!!

that would be a most delightful prank :thumbsup:

but, then, how could we tell him what a knob he is if we can't see what he posts?? i guess we'll just have to assume
 
5,711
1,107
257
#12
chucktheskiffie said:
oh oh! lets do that!!!!

that would be a most delightful prank :thumbsup:

but, then, how could we tell him what a knob he is if we can't see what he posts?? i guess we'll just have to assume
Lol. That's exactly my problem. I did the same thing to bigck for a little while. But then I didn't know what he was posting. :/


damn, i actually lost at a poll...(to me, losing is winning :thumbsup: )
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#13
Awaken > Descent. The king has spoken. /thread
 
3,050
0
0
#14
ok ok the 20 lashes lines starts on the right. line up boyz!
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#15
Nymphchick said:
hey decent, you little fuck nut! awaken is funny as hell, i'd never ignore him. if you keep this thrashin of my boy up, i'm gonna be forced to cuff you to the nearest wall and give you 20 lashes!

Me first!
 

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,240
0
0
#16
How bout we add both of them to our ignore lists. . .

Then after like. . . 3 seconds, take them off?

It's win win. . . how can you beat that?
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
10
182
#17
Descent said:
Are you? I can't stand this dumbass.
Stop trying to create a mob against him you nazi, awaken is the man, and always will be the man. Someone cockfarm this twat.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#18
Descent said:
Are you? I can't stand this dumbass.
am i the only person whos first thought about this thread was who cares?
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#20
good, i mean people have become stupid but to care about that, its taking it too far
 
Status
Not open for further replies.