WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm an asshole

Well, to wrap up my other thread, involving a girl be attracted to me and another guy. I liked the girl alot and she chose the other guy, cause he came around. Yea burn.
Well she went to a hockey game last night with her boyfriend, and I went with some guys, all fucked up.
I woke up today and I didnt realize we talked last night. I left the IMs in case I wanted to read them in the mourning. It was a fucking supprise to say the least.

me- 'well have fun with your hangover'
me- 'oh dip you didnt drink!'
her- 'your an asshole.'
me- 'your a faggot' (i was obviously kindding.)
her- 'get over yourself'
her- 'youve known me for what a month?'
her- 'you dont even know me'
her- 'your being a fake.'
her- ''im soooo drunk."
her- 'i hate people like that.'
me- 'well i guess since you hate me i should get over myself.'
her- 'shut the fuck up'
[/conversation]

I read this this morning and it sucks. Any advice on what I should do?
I don't even remember it happening.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
FUKDIS said:
Well, to wrap up my other thread, involving a girl be attracted to me and another guy. I liked the girl alot and she chose the other guy, cause he came around. Yea burn.
Well she went to a hockey game last night with her boyfriend, and I went with some guys, all fucked up.
I woke up today and I didnt realize we talked last night. I left the IMs in case I wanted to read them in the mourning. It was a fucking supprise to say the least.

me- 'well have fun with your hangover'
me- 'oh dip you didnt drink!'
her- 'your an asshole.'
me- 'your a faggot' (i was obviously kindding.)
her- 'get over yourself'
her- 'youve known me for what a month?'
her- 'you dont even know me'
her- 'your being a fake.'
her- ''im soooo drunk."
her- 'i hate people like that.'
me- 'well i guess since you hate me i should get over myself.'
her- 'shut the fuck up'
[/conversation]

I read this this morning and it sucks. Any advice on what I should do?
I don't even remember it happening.
Your so 12!!! Yeah like fuck you! No like fuck you!!! Well your a fuckin faggit ....

ROTFLMAO....Dumbfuck!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
hahahahaha. I have done that SO many times. I cant even count that high. So now, I just turn off my computer before I go out for the night, so i dont even have a chance to drunken IM people i like. LMAO....

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well, that was a stupid thing to do. I've only ONCE written to someone while i was drunk and it was an email to my boyfriend, I just sound like a drunk fuck saying sorry all the time LOL! It didnt seem to matter much cos we're still together :thumbsup: But GOD! I was worried in the morning, I could only remember i wrote an email.. didn't know who to orr.. what was it about.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This isn't B&T. There's no point in even replying if all you're going to do is add to the childish banter.
Try to keep the BS to a minimum,or just move on.
(You know whom I refer to.)

As for FUKDIS,I'd say you've done enough for the moment. I'd just leave it alone for now. Give her and yourself time to cool down. If she's your friend,she'll come around.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
tbsrk said:
So now, I just turn off my computer before I go out for the night, so i dont even have a chance to drunken IM people i like.
Good advice. I think that pretty much solves this middle school love problem. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Chances are she feels bad about what she said too. Talk to her and let her know you were jealous about her hooking up with him when you liked her. Make sure she knows you were drunk too and didn't mean what you said. Tell her you're sorry and that if they ever break up you hope there is a chance that you might get a shot. Also, tell her that you want to be friends and hope that something as petty as that doesn't come between you.