WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm an idiot trying to find an excuse... [WAS: My friend got my ip banned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetRacer864

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey I've got a problem. I hope I am posting this in the right forum. A friend of mine was recently over at my house and he was on WTF and got banned. Then he created another account to get back on, and was banned again. Once again, the fucker created another account and then since he created so many accounts (I'm not exactly sure how many), he got my IP or something banned, so I am no longer able to get on WTF at my own home. What should I do?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
at the bottom of the screen it says 'contact us'.. use that..

or PM a mod/admin..

i don't see this working out for you though, you are responsible for all use on your account.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
"My Friend did it?" ;)

Is that like "The dog ate my homework!" ;)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
JLXC said:
"My Friend did it?" ;)

Is that like "The dog ate my homework!" ;)
I'd always tell them my grandma ate my homework. Worked like a charm when I could keep a straight face.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Thanks for confirming this. You're now banned too.

Read "a freind" as "I did it, but too afraid to own up to it".

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Maybe it's time to buy new friends?

FWNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.