WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Yeah, l33t titles get reads, it's like a fuckin' fact!

Anyways, yeah... Just wanted to say hi, to all the myg0t wanna-bes and the ragers, ranters, flamers, etc, etc.

You may have known me from WTF!! forums (Now long gone, because FAK3R is like the poorest kid around), I was RageAgainstTheTree(s)...

Yeah, so, whatever flame me if you want, I don't give two fucks, and I'll try to flame you back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you read below this line, then sorry, I am a homo! :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Writing like a l33t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute kiss of death and guarantees you will receive nothing but stony silence (or, at best, a heaping helping of scorn and sarcasm) in return.
Shut up, moron. :mfinger:

P.S. Nobody here wants to be myg0t, because some people can actually win without cheating. Obviously you're not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.