WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm an idiot

yep... a speeding ticket, a half hour after i leave for holidays. woo fucking hoo.

196 dollars later.......

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
At least you admit it. For that I commend you. Most people are like "Fucking cops". The man is trying to keep me down!

*Rep points for your candor.**

yeah... i didn't say "fucking cops" because it was my fault... there was a car behind me... looked kinda like a ghost car, but it didn't really register till it just disappeared somewhere... a bit up ahead, there was a cop, just waiting for me.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
man that sux...i got a ticket not to long ago....i admit it..i was speeding....96 on a 65....nothing a little grobling at court couldnt fix..hehe...probation ..court fees and half of the ticket fine later i was a free man....i fought it so my insurance wouldnt find out...hehe...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Unforgiven said:
yeah... i didn't say "fucking cops" because it was my fault... there was a car behind me... looked kinda like a ghost car, but it didn't really register till it just disappeared somewhere... a bit up ahead, there was a cop, just waiting for me.
Did you tell the cop that there was a ghost car chasing you? Hell it could have been Christine plus; Everybody knows Ghost cars have shitty brakes. You see it in all the movies, ghost following at an unsafe distance then wouldn't you know it rear ends the poor guy and runs him off the road. Shit goes downhill from there quickly.

HEW60545

Fresh Meat
if told the cops a ghost car was chasing him they'd give him the breathalizer! and then check for coke

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
yep... a speeding ticket, a half hour after i leave for holidays. woo fucking hoo.

196 dollars later.......
You said it..

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude...you coulda gotten outta the car and punched the cop in the jaw...then beat the shit outta him/her....it works..i saw that shit on Real TV...but the cop would have to be a chick for that to work... :/ .....
actually come to think of it.....maybe paying the ticket wasnt such a bad idea....

HEW60545 said:
if told the cops a ghost car was chasing him they'd give him the breathalizer! and then check for coke
i tried snorting coke once, but got ice cubes stuck in my nose.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
i tried snorting coke once, but got ice cubes stuck in my nose.
My boss tells the lame ones too.....Sometimes they are so stoopid they actually make me laugh........ :ugly:one liners..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Did you tell the cop that there was a ghost car chasing you? Hell it could have been Christine plus; Everybody knows Ghost cars have shitty brakes. You see it in all the movies, ghost following at an unsafe distance then wouldn't you know it rear ends the poor guy and runs him off the road. Shit goes downhill from there quickly.
Damn why didnt I think of that when I got my 500$ ticket...which I need to pay asap!

tharuz

Bringer of Order
tis kind of shit happens, fuck it, you know?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Well Ive had my license for a little more then a year now and luckely i havent gotten a ticket. i only speed on the back roads that i know real well. and never much more then 5 or 10 over on a maine road.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I usually do about 110 right in front of cops, they don't care.

what kind of car do you have? I was in the car while my bro passed a cop on a two lane road going 35 over and didn't get stopped. He has a gold acura legend and never gets pulled over and I have heard things about people with certain cars being more or less prone to cops- go figure