WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

IM B-B-Back!

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sorry i hope you didnt miss me i totally forgot bout this site.....IM BACK though! :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
I think i might remember him.That was alot-a-beers ago :p

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
SpIkEyOaSs said:
Sorry i hope you didnt miss me i totally forgot bout this site.....IM BACK though! :mfinger:
o wait... i think i remember this guy...long long long time ago.. P99 u havent been around long enough... i just got back a lil myself..

Pachyderm

I really did.
I think that would make me feel so much better.. here let me put on a blanket over my naked body and I'll run right over there... For some reason I forgot my clothes.

Pachyderm said:
I think that would make me feel so much better.. here let me put on a blanket over my naked body and I'll run right over there... For some reason I forgot my clothes.
well, all mine burnt in a house fire yesterday. imagine that :)

Descent

Hella Constipated
Glad to have your racist, simpleton ass back. Now suck my dick, and massage my nuts. Fucking Klan member.