WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm back, Bullshittt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yup, fuckers, I'm back, and I have still nothing to do, because I'm the Bullshyt. None of the shit that has taken place since my absence should be in the same catagory of that with the Bullshyt, because it probably isn't. Give a nice wave if you would like to jackoff to a monkie's dinkle berry, or just a cow sipping their own fuckin' mess.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Welcome back... wondering what you were up to.

P.S.: What's wrong with sipping your own mess? :)

shep

Local alcoholic
good to cya fuckoh

Bullshyt said:
Yup, fuckers, I'm back, and I have still nothing to do, because I'm the Bullshyt. None of the shit that has taken place since my absence should be in the same catagory of that with the Bullshyt, because it probably isn't. Give a nice wave if you would like to jackoff to a monkie's dinkle berry, or just a cow sipping their own fuckin' mess.
welcome back :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Bullshyt said:
welcome back man, get cleaning the mess you made when you left.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Apparently with that comment Johnny, you have been doing your job well since I've been gone.

Bullshyt said:
Apparently with that comment Johnny, you have been doing your job well since I've been gone.
hahahah, I just noticed, today is your birthday, you are such a fucking loser!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
johnny kuntz said:
hahahah, I just noticed, today is your birthday, you are such a fucking loser!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA _______________________dumbass.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
haahha your avatar sucks
Look who's talking, the guy with the carved turd as an avatar. Johnny I hope if I call you a shit whittler, it doesn't affect the way you vote for me........you fucking ass master. :)

MaxPower said:
Look who's talking, the guy with the carved turd as an avatar. Johnny I hope if I call you a shit whittler, it doesn't affect the way you vote for me........you fucking ass master. :)
haahaha your poll sucks big time

Descent

Hella Constipated
Welcome back ignorant scum. I still 0W/\/ you.

Stop being ignorant and then I will like you. Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.