WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm back, except probably not

gumercules

Ultra Mega
I got the update email. It's been a solid 13 years since I posted here, so maybe I'll post and then check back in 13 years???

Anyone remember me? I jumped over from Alien Soup, and my name there was monsieurjohn.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I got the update email. It's been a solid 13 years since I posted here, so maybe I'll post and then check back in 13 years???

Anyone remember me?
Hey bud, good to see you around.. Yeah been ages, I haven't spoken to you since around 2010.. Hope things are good with you and the family? We had some good times.. Hope you're avoiding the flu!

We had a mail server issue, so only a couple hundred mails went out instead of the thousands. So I'm fixing that today, should be interesting to see who comes out of the shadows!

gumercules

Ultra Mega
The server figured it would just notify me and that would be good enough, I guess.

Life is good! So far no flu, but I'm holding my breath until spring just to be safe.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
The server figured it would just notify me and that would be good enough, I guess.

Life is good! So far no flu, but I'm holding my breath until spring just to be safe.
Yeah I thought my kid had it last weekend, but it was just a cold (a 102 fever and hallucination/sleep walking cold but still a cold)!

There are like 50-100 kids in NC who died from it this year so far, its horrible...

Jason’s other username is Pepperidge Farms because he always remembers.

ALWAYS!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
That's me! Is that still on my profile somewhere, or do you have a freakish memory?
You gave me a hard time on my first day for double posting and for being a general tard. I also have a strange memory.

You gave me a hard time on my first day for double posting and for being a general tard. I also have a strange memory.
Welp, sorry to have made such a negative first impression. Perhaps I've improved with age, like a fine jug of milk.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.

Anyone remember me? I jumped over from Alien Soup, and my name there was monsieurjohn.
Fuck, remember Aliensoup?

Crazizniac

Particinator
All I know is your day's of fingerbanging little MaryJane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are OVER!