WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Back Fuckers!!!!

bnccoder

Postaholic
I'm building houses for a living now. It feels good not to be in an office all day. I've been to tierd to get on for the past week or two, but my endurance in built up enough that I can just keep going and going and going. I missed you fuckers and I'm glad to be back and congragulations to those who came up in rep standings, you know who you are.

uh...building houses?

sounds like fun :thumbsup: welcome back shitface.

bnccoder said:
I'm building houses for a living now. It feels good not to be in an office all day. I've been to tierd to get on for the past week or two, but my endurance in built up enough that I can just keep going and going and going. I missed you fuckers and I'm glad to be back and congragulations to those who came up in rep standings, you know who you are.
About time you came back, fucker. Welcome and so forth. :thumbsup: