WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Back, Fuckers!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Hey all you guys
If you have been on the IRC, you laready know thid, but I'm here for thanksgiving break. Let me tell you, military school SUCKS! I really have been missing ya'll, but I'll be back every once in a while so I'm not gone forever. I'm really having a good time there, doing push ups all day and making my bed some 20 times in a day. If you are new to WTF.com and you don't know who I am, then you should just leave now. I haven't been gone that long.
Feel free to send me an e-mail at D18@sjnma.org if you want to chat. Or send me spam, I don't care. I need something to do while I'm up there.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
yay you are here..I've missed you :hug2:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
billybob13 said:
Feel free to send me an e-mail at D18@sjnma.org if you want to chat. Or send me spam, I don't care. I need something to do while I'm up there.
Thought you said you can't access your e-mail at school?
But anyways, I'm sure between all of us we could fill your inbox with spam. :D </evil laugh>

Welcome back, fucker!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
I can't access my gmail e-mail at school. The d18 is the e-mail they gave me so my parents could e-mail me, and I could ask them for money.

diamond

The nice guy
Have a good Thanksgiving. Sue me if you have any problems ;)

Easty

Click click boom
Ranters, rejoice! Our favorite flamebag is back!!!

Your return is most welcome:thumbsup:

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
just remember, my stay is temproary. I leave to go back at 4 AM tommrow (friday)
If anyone wants to see me and you live somewhere near milwaukee, email me and I'll send you a list of parades I'm in

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
just remember if you want outta military school, making a pass at the sargent usually does it...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Hey billybob... WB

well guess i'll say WB and see ya later. have fun in millitary school.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Instead of making a new thread...

BACK AGAIN!!!
this time it's spring break. I'll be here till tuesday.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
still aint made a pass at the superiors huh... how goes it?...

BamWam

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome back billybob. I never really knew you before but my name is Billy too!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Welcome back again BillyBob!