WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm BACK! Sort of...

ferengi

Yay fire!
I've missed you guys these past couple of weeks! Oh shit, DON'T SHOW THEM ANY SIGN OF WEAKNESS... and why the fuck are you talking to yourself????

I mean

uhh

FUCK YOU GUYS!!

Yeah.

I will soon again be gracing you with my presence pretty much daily here at the WTF forums beginning sometime next week. That's when I'll have my cable back, and my INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!

You can go run off and start digging your bomb shelter now. I'm coming after you FIRST.

MWUAHAHHAHAHAHA.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nice to see ya man. Welcome back.

It's fucking amazing everyone's coming back at the same times.

Never seen you before. But you joined one month before me so you must be pretty old school. Welcome back.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
ferengi said:
I've missed you guys these past couple of weeks! Oh shit, DON'T SHOW THEM ANY SIGN OF WEAKNESS... and why the fuck are you talking to yourself????

I mean

uhh

FUCK YOU GUYS!!

Yeah.

I will soon again be gracing you with my presence pretty much daily here at the WTF forums beginning sometime next week. That's when I'll have my cable back, and my INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!

You can go run off and start digging your bomb shelter now. I'm coming after you FIRST.

MWUAHAHHAHAHAHA.

That's nice. Just dont ruin the arcade again with your rediculous high scores. wb BIATCH! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

deus_ex_machina said:
Never seen you before. But you joined one month before me so you must be pretty old school. Welcome back.
Its that starwars dude, dude :thumbsup:

deus_ex_machina said:
It's the kuntz! How's it going? Thought you would've died by now...
The fans can't get enough of me :thumbsup:

Welcome back dude.

welcome back frenegi fuck i always mess up spelling your nick! change it to fred or something! hehehehe anyhoo good to see ya, hope all is well.

keebs

Particinator
deus_ex_machina said:
It's the kuntz! How's it going? Thought you would've died by now...

we couldn't get that lucky

blw72887

Just a poster
Nymphchick said:
welcome back frenegi fuck i always mess up spelling your nick! change it to fred or something! hehehehe anyhoo good to see ya, hope all is well.
Yeah, I have that problem sometimes too. Welcome back :thumbsup: