WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm BACK!!!!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
You thought I was out of your hair. Well, I'm back. Jason gave me a second chance! I must now suck up to Jason.

keebs

Particinator
welcome back, and i will go back to following in trances of just watching the walking guy thing for long amounts of time again. he just keeps going and going.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
[sky] said:
You thought I was out of your hair. Well, I'm back. Jason gave me a second chance! I must now suck up to Jason.
There's not enough room!

Welcome back :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Wait one second. Is the Red Rage theme.... Gone? Please say no.

keebs

Particinator
[sky] said:
Wait one second. Is the Red Rage theme.... Gone? Please say no.

sorry but im almost positive it is(gone). (i actully like blue hell better)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
[sky] said:
I was wondering...

Does the name BIGdaddyJ mean anything to you?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
[sky] said:
Lucky Dog... :)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say no, you aren't welcome back.

Descent

Hella Constipated
[sky] said:

Welcome back, asshole!

/me does the Humpty dance

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
[sky] said:
Welcome fucker. Go back to where you were before you were back. ;)