WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Back!

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
Thanks Jason and Brit for letting me back in! (i didnt know where to post this... "Brain Droppings General off-topic chit-chat belongs in here! This is where you post when you don't know where to post!")

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Welcome, don't remember you in the first place..:happysad:
Just so you know, Noobs and Combacks go in Welcome Wagon

If I actually knew who you were, then I might give a shit.

But, for now...

Who the hell are you?

He's the guy who started the "Tired of hearing about every day events" thread because he was sick of people like Jamesp dying and him not getting any attention. This guy shouldn't be welcomed back.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Quitii said:
Thanks Jason and Brit for letting me back in! (i didnt know where to post this... "Brain Droppings General off-topic chit-chat belongs in here! This is where you post when you don't know where to post!")

...and Jesus rocks on. So what?!​

Yes. I stole the pic from you Lampy. :oddgrin:

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Quitii said:

yes i remember you.

And your not welcome back.

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
TheLampIncident said:
He's the guy who started the "Tired of hearing about every day events" thread because he was sick of people like Jamesp dying and him not getting any attention. This guy shouldn't be welcomed back.
squeeze_me said:
yes i remember you.

And your not welcome back.

heh maybe B&T would have been a good spot for this :p

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
you are not well cum.

I shall now copy paste this same message in all the other welcome wagon threds today.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome..
i do remember you, i do remember your bannination.. i do hope you might have learnt something from it..

don't do that shit again and you'll be half as good as you were before..