WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hot and sexy one is back.... who missed me?!?! I am ready to make you little ones move back in wiht your mommy... ( well the ones who already live with there parents I'll make you... cry to your mommy... ) see I AM JUST SO HOTT ADN SEXY THAT I GET MY WAY NO MATTER WHAT!! anyone want a kiss?!?! a hug?!?! just ask ;) .... I AM BACK AND KICKING IN HIGH GEAR!! I missed me did you?? :thumbsup: :thumbsdn:

G's-up

Postaholic
HALFPINTROCKER: "this is the gayest thread in like the entire WTF.com website.... Someone should cancel it."
HMMM.....sounds like a GREAT IDEA!... :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Welcome. But why didnt you post in Welcome wagon?

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome back but who are can you mind telling me "who the fuck are you" :p

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome back. :)

I did miss ya, but hey this is the B&T forum so fuck you.. Fuck you right in the ear! :lol:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Jason said:
Welcome back. :)

I did miss ya, but hey this is the B&T forum so fuck you.. Fuck you right in the ear! :lol:

So she'll hear ya comming.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
She musta had to geht the ol' wax job done.....WOW! any pics?

gee thanks... hey I am hotter than that and we all know it... you guys have seen my picture i think... seen my ass too... some of you have seen more ;) hah... well its great to see how much I was missed...

Halfpintrocker said:
gee thanks... hey I am hotter than that and we all know it... you guys have seen my picture i think... seen my ass too... some of you have seen more ;) hah... well its great to see how much I was missed...
I have seen the pics, looks like an shemale, suffering from a failed oparation! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.