I'm Back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
The hot and sexy one is back.... who missed me?!?! I am ready to make you little ones move back in wiht your mommy... ( well the ones who already live with there parents I'll make you... cry to your mommy... ) see I AM JUST SO HOTT ADN SEXY THAT I GET MY WAY NO MATTER WHAT!! anyone want a kiss?!?! a hug?!?! just ask ;) .... I AM BACK AND KICKING IN HIGH GEAR!! I missed me did you?? :thumbsup: :thumbsdn:

G's-up

Postaholic
HALFPINTROCKER: "this is the gayest thread in like the entire WTF.com website.... Someone should cancel it."
HMMM.....sounds like a GREAT IDEA!... :thumbsup:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome back. :)

I did miss ya, but hey this is the B&T forum so fuck you.. Fuck you right in the ear! :lol:

morelos

lexicon incognito
halfpintrocker said:

~ dan ~

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
gee thanks... hey I am hotter than that and we all know it... you guys have seen my picture i think... seen my ass too... some of you have seen more ;) hah... well its great to see how much I was missed...

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
Halfpintrocker said:
gee thanks... hey I am hotter than that and we all know it... you guys have seen my picture i think... seen my ass too... some of you have seen more ;) hah... well its great to see how much I was missed...
I have seen the pics, looks like an shemale, suffering from a failed oparation! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.