I'm Back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
The world can once again start back up now that halfpintrocker is back. We shall now reminisce over the times that we have missed. Well, I'm done, anyone else? :p

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Bullshyt said:
The world can once again start back up now that halfpintrocker is back. We shall now reminisce over the times that we have missed. Well, I'm done, anyone else? :p
nah im out

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I'm just waiting for the ice cream man to come around, I've always wanted to try out my new gun. It has never been used before. Damn the fucking gun laws!!!!

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
hey babys... I am here... hah... we all know you all missed me soooo damn much.. I went to take my little girl to visit her fuck ass of a dad... reall fun time huh?? well I am back in the buisness.. adn now you all can go about your lives... since I am obcviously not importanty to you...:(...well I am important to more important ppl anyway... but I still love you... who knows you may just get to love me too... if you get what i mean ;)

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
hey babys... I am here... hah... we all know you all missed me soooo damn much.. I went to take my little girl to visit her fuck ass of a dad... reall fun time huh?? well I am back in the buisness.. adn now you all can go about your lives... since I am obcviously not importanty to you...:(...well I am important to more important ppl anyway... but I still love you... who knows you may just get to love me too... if you get what i mean ;)

I'm glad you're back. We were all just sitting here waiting.

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
oh I know... you have to kiss up better than that to get any of my attention... I went shopping and got all new clothes... (new "under"clothes too);) maybe I will model them for you... if you know how to work me right...;) talk to me baby in the right way... lets see what you got...

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
haha.... hey then you will be missing all tkhe juciey shyt we talk about... hell you might get somehting out of it... you never know...Pm me for more details..(bullshyt)

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
haha.... hey then you will be missing all tkhe juciey shyt we talk about... hell you might get somehting out of it... you never know...Pm me for more details..(bullshyt)

One never knows, do one?

Sod

Spilly Talker
is it me, or did this guy just do what i did? except i got a god response lol

Status
Not open for further replies.