I'm Back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Who the fuck doesn't talk about sex these days,now let's all go down to the local strip club!

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
Bullshyt said:
Who the fuck doesn't talk about sex these days,now let's all go down to the local strip club!

First round of tities & Beer is on me. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yes, but the real challenge is making to round 8. Hmm, I think we all should try to make it. Our own little survivor game. Hyuck Hyuck!!!

Sod

Spilly Talker
i was actually talking about raping little girls on the sidewalk, well yes, that does have to do with sex.....indeed

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
hah... okay... this is quite intresting!! and sorry man it wasnt you I had a good time wiht it was the guy after you that I had a good time with...

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Halfpintrocker said:
hah... okay... this is quite intresting!! and sorry man it wasnt you I had a good time wiht it was the guy after you that I had a good time with...

I'm sure you did. You do realize that taking advantage of the developmentally delayed is a crime, right? Rapist.

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
The hot and sexy one is back.... who missed me?!?! I am ready to make you little ones move back in wiht your mommy... ( well the ones who already live with there parents I'll make you... cry to your mommy... ) see I AM JUST SO HOTT ADN SEXY THAT I GET MY WAY NO MATTER WHAT!! anyone want a kiss?!?! a hug?!?! just ask ;) .... I AM BACK AND KICKING IN HIGH GEAR!! I missed me did you?? :thumbsup: :thumbsdn:
WHEW!! I thought I smelled fish....anyone got an air freshener we could hang on this thread?? DAMN! :sickpuke:

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
hey ya'll... mmkay this thread is dead now... i am backa nd I have been back for like a few weeks already so yeah... whatever... we all know I am hott and sexy so get over it... and it was the developmentally delayed thast I took it was you.... baby dont you remember or were you to fucking wasted to remember anything??

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
hey ya'll... mmkay this thread is dead now... i am backa nd I have been back for like a few weeks already so yeah... whatever... we all know I am hott and sexy so get over it... and it was the developmentally delayed thast I took it was you.... baby dont you remember or were you to fucking wasted to remember anything??
GEEZUZ please dont procreate.......and lay off the crack........

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
mmkay... w.e...you knwo I am sexy and you would like to fuck me!! hah!! have you ever even seen me?? hmm???
Yeah I would like to fuck you....I have always wondered what it would be like to have herpes and vaginal warts.... :thumbsup: As far as what you look like, yes I have seen you, you resemble a dog with a shaved ass walking backwards but you cant help that as long as YOU still think your sexy Im all for supporting the mentally challenged :)

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
most ppl on this site and most ppl I know all think I am very hott and sexy... but whatever man... you can have your opinon and sorry but youll have to fuck someone else for the whole herpes and vagina warts and shyt...sorry cant that from this girl!! hah...

Status
Not open for further replies.