I'm Back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
dustinzgirl said:
Wow you guys sure know a lot about pimps! ARe we talking pimps for boys or girls?

Hey BAM are you still shipping out to wherever whenever? I couldnt find the post on it, but Im pretty sure it was you that was going to be shipping out in the reserves or whatever.

it's up in the air. At the same time they're trying to pull me off the IRR (inactive ready reserve) I was trying to get into a regular army reserve unit. The paperwork for my transfer from IRR to reserves may have actually started processing, which just might keep me from getting called back (and thus being deployed with some unit/troops I don't even know). We'll see. I'll definitely keep all y'all posted.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, well whatever happens, we will all be praying for you to come back safely. Mabye you'll get lucky and your paperwork will get you sent to the bahamas!

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~

This website is true to its name. I come here, and I look at this crap about some girl who is completely full of herself and thinks even people, such as myself, should miss her when I don't know where she went or who in the sam hell she is, and I think to myself....WTF?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Chickenzrule said:
This website is true to its name. I come here, and I look at this crap about some girl who is completely full of herself and thinks even people, such as myself, should miss her when I don't know where she went or who in the sam hell she is, and I think to myself....WTF?
wellcome to reality kid here this ll put a twist in ur shit

hpr.................... will you go out with me?

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
I never knew you 'before' so i can't say i missed you and nor can I say I'm glad you're back as a matter of fact I'm displeased, very displeased

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
YUCK FOU!!! said:
wellcome to reality kid here this ll put a twist in ur shit

hpr.................... will you go out with me?
okay im smokin sumthing

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
no sorry I dont date guys I dont know...and thanks for the compliment but even though I act like I am hott I am really not... you have all seen my photo before...I mean come on...ewww....

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Halfpintrocker said:
no sorry I dont date guys I dont know...and thanks for the compliment but even though I act like I am hott I am really not... you have all seen my photo before...I mean come on...ewww....

seriously. :thumbsdn:

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
HMM, if your waiting for someone to disagree with you, you might want to grab some canned foods and a blanket.....it could be awhile.... ::wave::

Last edited by a moderator:

yotaka

Clitpickle
Halfpintrocker said:
no it wouldnt... have you even seen my pictuire?? I am bisexual anyway so yeah... its all good... as long as your hott too...
Yeah, I've seen your picture, I think you're very pretty. But the weirdest thing, I used to know a girl who looked A LOT like you at my basketball practice. But anyway, I don't know if I'm hot... But I believe I'm not bad looking either. :oogle:

TheGunslinger85

Clitpickle
Halfpintrocker said:
The hot and sexy one is back.... who missed me?!?! I am ready to make you little ones move back in wiht your mommy... ( well the ones who already live with there parents I'll make you... cry to your mommy... ) see I AM JUST SO HOTT ADN SEXY THAT I GET MY WAY NO MATTER WHAT!! anyone want a kiss?!?! a hug?!?! just ask ;) .... I AM BACK AND KICKING IN HIGH GEAR!! I missed me did you?? :thumbsup: :thumbsdn:

Guitar, eh? What do you play? Please tell me not Punk rock....

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
G-string said:
Thats a misprint....she plays the skin flute mostly...... :thumbsup:
I know some girls that play the Bag Pipe.

Have you ever played the swinette?

Status
Not open for further replies.