WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
i'm back....now wheres my baby Broken

Yes that's right, the moronic Sod is back, where's my Broken at?!?!?!?!? and wow, has this forum ever gone to shits, lotta little boys on here venting some fake anger trying to be cool, shame on you all! most of you are just trying to get a high post count, get a life would ya! you will never beat Broken! He is the master cock smuggler around here! who's your daddy?

morelos

lexicon incognito
please learn how to use either the semicolon (";") or the period (".").

Sod

Spilly Talker
my bad, are you gonna suck my dick now? or later?

morelos

lexicon incognito
you still didn't use either, and there was a perfectly good place for a semicolon.

And you didn't capitalize the first letter of your sentence, now the grammar fairy is going to kill you.

Sod

Spilly Talker
i don't care about grammer, now give me head!

morelos

lexicon incognito
capitalization has nothing to do with grammar.

i didn't realize how gay you really were, sod. but i still won't give you head, fag. i like women.

~ dan ~

Sod

Spilly Talker
dammit, i thought i was getting somewhere too, anyway, where the fuck is Broken

Sod... broken told me to inform you that he no longer wants you... he wants me instead...

Sod

Spilly Talker
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

well it's ok, your probly better at it then i am, i'm just here to make fun of myself

How the fuck are you anyway Unforgiven, you are one of the few good people in this forum

Sod

Spilly Talker
indeed, i gave up on this place when it was over run by a bunch of little un-intelligent goat ropers, but i decided to give er a visit to see how it made out

morelos

lexicon incognito
the goat ropers are still here. they'll probably be here until we unplug texas from the net like we should have a long time ago.

~ dan ~

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Sod said:
indeed, i gave up on this place when it was over run by a bunch of little un-intelligent goat ropers, but i decided to give er a visit to see how it made out

*Tackles Sod and huggles him*

Don't mind the unemployed math teacher he a little bit up tight. Oh correction; capatalization does deal with grammer. In order to have a correct sentance the first letter of the first word must be capatalized. But who the fuck cares?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sod said:
my bad, are you gonna suck my dick now? or later?
Wait a sec, you want him to suck your dick? A hole is not a hole, seriously. Sheep are not for your sexual pleasure either, so please refrain from fucking them.

Pervert.

Welcome back :cool:

morelos

lexicon incognito
kitana said:
Don't mind the unemployed math teacher he a little bit up tight. Oh correction; capatalization does deal with grammer. In order to have a correct sentance the first letter of the first word must be capatalized. But who the fuck cares?
1) "uptight" is one word.
2) "grammar" has no 'e' in it.
3) "sentence" has no 'a' in it.
4) capitalization has to do with mechanics, NOT grammar.
5) syntax is NOT mechanics.
6) semantics are NOT mechanics.

~ dan ~

Sod said:
Yes that's right, the moronic Sod is back, where's my Broken at?!?!?!?!? and wow, has this forum ever gone to shits, lotta little boys on here venting some fake anger trying to be cool, shame on you all! most of you are just trying to get a high post count, get a life would ya! you will never beat Broken! He is the master cock smuggler around here! who's your daddy?
haahahahha! my postcount is higher than yours! :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Sod said:
hey ur back took ur time... i havnt seen broken skulking around here lately... go dig him up

Status
Not open for further replies.