WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm back

i'm back from an internetless summer, and itching to do some moderating... i hope this place is as rowdy as it was when i left, or i risk getting bored

and when i get bored i get into trouble

so be good, or bad, or whatever. i'm back. that is all.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
were missing a few people than before.......i just got back aswell theres a couple of new faggots we can toss around aswell so you still up for the challenge or have you gone soft.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Holy Fuck, Gumer is back!
*runnin' like a giddy little girl,gehtfuct chills more beer*
Damn son,its about fuggin time.

Did the 'operation' go well?

Glad you're finally back,kid. Now geht you ass to work on "The quote of the day."
Damn,that was some funny shit.

ron

Buster of Asses
gumercules said:
i'm back from an internetless summer, and itching to do some moderating... i hope this place is as rowdy as it was when i left, or i risk getting bored.
Welcome back. Lots of new rep whores out there.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I kept your parking spot open for ya and a seat on the couch. Don't mind the stains, I'm pretty sure they're all natural.

shep

Local alcoholic
:thumbsup: welcome back gumer

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
welcome back dude.........why couldn't you get on the net over the summer

turns out it was a bad phone cord somewhere in our house - i could only hold a connection for about 10 minutes because of static

gumercules said:
i'm back from an internetless summer, and itching to do some moderating... i hope this place is as rowdy as it was when i left, or i risk getting bored

well you dont really know me...but ive read some of your posts and your cool with me so welcome back. lots of new things too if you did't know Magnolia is a moderator, otepsoul is a moderator, and MaxPower is a moderator. thats just a little news. but everything else is about the same.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Welcome (back) Gumercules.

Well... moderate me up! :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
gumercules said:

welcome back

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Also...Broken and Sir Skorch have made it into moderator lordship,while you were in jail Gumer. In case you didnt know.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
eh, u prly dont know me either but its all kool ;) i read some of ur posts so welcome back

PS: i was always wondering y there was a mod that never posted alot on this site....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
deus_ex_machina said:
well you dont really know me...but ive read some of your posts and your cool with me so welcome back. lots of new things too if you did't know Magnolia is a moderator, otepsoul is a moderator, and MaxPower is a moderator. thats just a little news. but everything else is about the same.
i wish i was a mod...................oh well ill get the drinks *sighs and slinks back into the bar*