Im Back...

Live2Die

Story of the year
:p :p :p HAH AHA HA

Sorry for the long time away, ive been rebuilding my computer and now its finally done. Hope no one missed me too much, and i have some new pix if anyone is intrested. Love you all, and now you can carry on the bitchn and complains. :D

Havok

Mr. Ee
Live2Die said:

Sorry for the long time away, ive been rebuilding my computer and now its finally done. Hope no one missed me too much, and i have some new pix if anyone is intrested. Love you all, and now you can carry on the bitchn and complains. :D

Good. We've all been holding our breaths.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Live2Die said:

You went somewhere? :p :thumbsup:

Live2Die said:

who the fuck are you?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Why is everyone replying "who the fuck are you"? He's that guy. From that thing. From that time. Remember?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Why is everyone replying "who the fuck are you"? He's that guy. From that thing. From that time. Remember?
You're a fucking moron sky, its a chick. Learn to pay attention.