WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im back

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Why!!! WHY!!!!

Yes I am back.. Just a question, am I aloud to post in b&t ;)

btw, Johnny looks like you didn't take me down : ( to bad!!!

Cheers :mfinger:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I hate the FCC said:
Johnny's idol has returned. :thumbsdn:
The funny thing is, that he probably looked at this forum when forstarters, itakeoffence and me were posting here and took after us..

Its just one side to look at it, but probably the right one. :thumbsup:

MrNewbie said:
The funny thing is, that he probably looked at this forum when forstarters, itakeoffence and me were posting here and took after us..

It is the right one. He always did follow the wrong examples.

MrNewbie said:

Think what you want kid, everybody allready knows that I am the real deal and you are a little frustrated obsessed little geek stil proud of his site ownage.. six months ago.

You stil think you are cool because you owned a young site without any real traffic. You make
me laugh. You are a wanabe like so many others :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
johnny kuntz said:
Think what you want kid, everybody allready knows that I am the real deal and you are a little frustrated obsessed little geek stil proud of his site ownage.. six months ago.

You stil think you are cool because you owned a young site without any real traffic. You make

Thats why you took after the stooges : ), please leave your personal self-experience out off my welcome thread.. Its okay johnny, you dont need to express your anger..

:thumbsup:

MrNewbie said:
Thats why you took after the stooges : ), please leave your personal self-experience out off my welcome thread.. Its okay johnny, you dont need to express your anger..

:thumbsup:
No dude, I came here when the stooges were at their peak :thumbsup: I trashed you and your buddies out :thumbsup: simple fact

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MrNewbie said:
Why!!! WHY!!!!

Yes I am back.. Just a question, am I aloud to post in b&t ;)

btw, Johnny looks like you didn't take me down : ( to bad!!!

Don't you have a fucking life?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
johnny kuntz said:
No dude, I came here when the stooges were at their peak :thumbsup: I trashed you and your buddies out :thumbsup: simple fact
Was that a dream after you humped a dog?

Lol honestly, people judgiing over teh internet is people with life :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
johnny kuntz said:

this isnt a flame thread, so shut the fuck up.