WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
UGH.......

that is not what this site is about. You posted in the wrong forum, think if you want to flame... bait and tackle... be careful though. And another thing, don't take up space with useless threads.

i have a feeling he's about to *get* flamed, so i'll leave it here

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gumercules said:
i have a feeling he's about to *get* flamed, so i'll leave it here
I will flame him for ya

Ian Keith said:
Don't take up space being a useless waste of flesh ;)
Wow is that the best you could come up with i mean really please. You took what i said and had to think of hmmmm what are humans made of ...... flesh..... wow, i am suprised your thought process allowed you to come up with that one. We don't give a fuck how cute/ugly you are, as long as you have a mind, which you show lack of in a number of diffrent ways. Please exit stage left there sparky....before you hurt yourself trying to think of more then just one word.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gumercules said:
:banghead: WHAT??!!?

aaaahhhhhhhhh
lol dont squash the pea= dont think to hard you'll hurt your self

ron

Buster of Asses
Ian Keith said:
And You're Not.

Argue.
That's not a rant, nor even a debate, twit! It's a feeble attempt to garner attention. Well, you have done that, dimwit. This is the kind of garbage I posted about here and here. Get a fucking clue, dumbass! Don't waste time, bandwidth, and space in the database posting shit that just draws attention to how clueless you really are. Try to muster something resembling a decent rant, you little mouth-breather! Now, go play outside!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
stupid fools

no offence 2 all that flamed this guy but i may b wrong or not but he made this forum so he could sit back and laugh at us :tool:

ron

Buster of Asses
YUCK FOU!!! said:
no offence 2 all that flamed this guy but i may b wrong or not but he made this forum so he could sit back and laugh at us :tool:
Yes, he could, but we'd still be pointing and laughing at him.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
well, the joke's on him

Status
Not open for further replies.