WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
there has'nt been any flame fest's since mr.newbie and his evil twin lover left.pick a topic and lets go girls. :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unforgiven said:
shut the fuck up, bitch. :p

there, start flaming
come on ,you're better than that. :mfinger:can i call you newb jr. sweetpea?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
look you cum guzzling ass festering punk bizzatches, what the fuck is this stupid, moronic, idiodic fucking thread about? get a fucking clue you homosexual monkey ass dwelling bacterium.

hows that?

ps.. just kidding.

ps...no, im not... :mfinger:

gehtfuct said:
come on ,you're better than that. :mfinger:can i call you newb jr. sweetpea?
meh... i'm tired. i'll try again tomorrow

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
look you cum guzzling ass festering punk bizzatches, what the fuck is this stupid, moronic, idiodic fucking thread about? get a fucking clue you homosexual monkey ass dwelling bacterium.

hows that?

ps.. just kidding.

ps...no, im not... :mfinger:
did she just call me a monkey? where you been D!?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
no i called you a monkey ass dwelling bacterium.

your not cool enough to be the monkey

ha ha i win!

;)

I had to pick up my kids from thier stupid fat fucking dads house.

And now i have to go to bed cuz its 10pm and i have to get up at 4 am for work

so

ha ha ha I win you loosers!

get a fucking job! but not one in flaming cuz i am the queen!

Goodnight, sleeptight

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
no i called you a monkey ass dwelling bacterium.

your not cool enough to be the monkey

ha ha i win!

;)

I had to pick up my kids from thier stupid fat fucking dads house.
WOW...im guessin he's not dustin. you didnt answer my question about the douche....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
And now i have to go to bed cuz its 10pm and i have to get up at 4 am for work

so

ha ha ha I win you loosers!

get a fucking job! but not one in flaming cuz i am the queen!

Goodnight, sleeptight

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
WOW...im guessin he's not dustin. you didnt answer my question about the douche....
yes i purposfully ignored that remark, small monkey bacterium peasant like creature, because, it was beneath my greatness to reply.

:D :p :cool: :D

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
yes i purposfully ignored that remark, small monkey bacterium peasant like creature, because, it was beneath my greatness to reply.

:D :p :cool: :D
right on sweetcheeks,goodnite fuck you later. :thumbsup: jk

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you cant fuck me silly, you need to be a man to do that.

good night!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
you cant fuck me silly, you need to be a man to do that.

good night!
I'm very silly,and I can pass it on.. :Das for a man,let me check......yep,vary much so....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Oh come on you cum bubbles talking from the gay man's ass. This shit isn't even flamable even if I dump fucking gas on it. You little faggot hoes, give us some shit to work with.

"You have to be a man to fuck me".... First off, he can't fuck you over the internet. There is no such thing as CYBER RAPE.... you can turn the computer off at any giving time. Fight back hunny i know you can.

Sorry but the guys didn't give me much to work with here. I mean I fucking can't spell but at least i can fucking flame if I want to. I have to wonder though, why do you want to be flamed. Cause no one LOVES YA!

I am deeply FUCKING sorry.

Kit Out.

~Disclaimer.... No i don't have a problem with any of you so please don't make a thread saying how much you hate me lol..... was just joining in on the fun...... ~

Sod

Spilly Talker
just something i thought people would like to hear, i unno, random info

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
yanks are such fags and they think their soo good (im a yank)

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
_Kitana_ said:
Oh come on you cum bubbles talking from the gay man's ass. This shit isn't even flamable even if I dump fucking gas on it. You little faggot hoes, give us some shit to work with.

"You have to be a man to fuck me".... First off, he can't fuck you over the internet. There is no such thing as CYBER RAPE.... you can turn the computer off at any giving time. Fight back hunny i know you can.

Sorry but the guys didn't give me much to work with here. I mean I fucking can't spell but at least i can fucking flame if I want to. I have to wonder though, why do you want to be flamed. Cause no one LOVES YA!

I am deeply FUCKING sorry.

Kit Out.

~Disclaimer.... No i don't have a problem with any of you so please don't make a thread saying how much you hate me lol..... was just joining in on the fun...... ~

wow, thats really pathetic, a little singapore whore thinking that she can flame or even be on the verge of offending someone.
You dont even know the first thing about flaming someone, none of you pathetic "beings" know that.

Here's a first free lesson, you cant just spam insulting words its just meaningless.

dustinzgirl I hope you realise that you are by far the most geeky and sad person posting on this forum... its just really geeky that you call youself the queen, and its so sad that you post your personal complaints in threads.
GET OVER IT NO ONE CARES THE SLIGHTEST BIT.

How old are you anyways, i mean not that im trying to hit on you or something i just want to find out just how sad you are to even think about the idea of this forum, at your age which is probably way too high, you should be ashamed...
:thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.