WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

im bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
I'm bored. Flame me. Be creative. If you post retarded shit you're outta here. I wanna come up with something I can flame right back at someone :)

damn... teh fuxx is up with all these "flame me" threads lately?

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
:( Not very creative though. And only 2 other people have requested the same thing. You guys are just on so much you read the same post 4 times.

Liquid-Zero said:
:( Not very creative though. And only 2 other people have requested the same thing. You guys are just on so much you read the same post 4 times.
i haven't been on that much lately.

too busy with other shit.

Jung

???
Premium
Liquid-Zero said:
If you post retarded shit you're outta here.

Seriously, stop!

I just read five of your posts, and this is the first one that even came close to making any sense. These "flame me" threads are just lame; stop crying for attention on the internet. :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Less than-Zero said:
I'm bored. Flame me. Be creative. If you post retarded shit you're outta here. I wanna come up with something I can flame right back at someone :)

There,that's all your attention whoring is worth. Do as Uncle Junglizm tells you,before he takes away your pet monkey/sex toy.

Do us all a favor. Clean up some of that cat shit. Your thread smells of ass.

How about you guys shut up idiot.

Flame him! I'll start He suck so bad and sitting on the cpu and do nothing

What a fucking idiot.

Cheers,

Synthlight

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Liquid-Zero said:
i fuckin hate threads like this and i fuckin hate poepl like you. Oooh flame me. oooh talk about me. Im so fuckin im portant. your about as important as an education to mike tyson. go fuckin wack off or something, but stay the fuck away from here. douche.

Jung

???
Premium
Synthlight said:
A plural followed by a singular? Sounds like you're the idiot.

Flame him!
Why, it's pretty lame when you have to ask to be flamed. It's almost as lame as...
I'll start He suck so bad and sitting on the cpu and do nothing

What a fucking idiot.
Wow dude, you're really showcasing your flaming skills there, take that shit back to the disney.com forums, moron.

Liquid-Zero said:
piss off loser-zero

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
Liquid-Zero said:

:pirate:

Synthlight said:

Flame him! I'll start He suck so bad and sitting on the cpu and do nothing

What a fucking idiot.

Cheers,

Synthlight
that was a flame? :confused:

Sektor

Particinator
He might as well have screamed 'YOUR GREASY GREASY GRANDMA!!!'. That was no insult.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
if someone referred to my grandma as greasy i would be extremely offended, and would probably e-kick their sorry asses.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
If this helps any, I once got my finger stuck up my nose. I think it might still be there, I'm not sure, I do like to have alot of fun with scissors.

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.
ok ok

ok everybody lemme ease all your pain by saying you can all eat a dick, and choke on the nutz. If you really want someone flame you(liquid) just let us find out about your raving adventure at big johns gay midget fucking farm where you were caught making out with a half rotten fetus. Or how you are currently stalking Johnny Kuntz cause you want his cock.

boy do i like asking for trouble. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.