Im bored

DoNhatekuzImk0o

Im So Kool
Hi everyone im new to the site but, from what ive seen so far its awesome, especially the confessions. Well i decided to start a thread just cause im bored and hopefully people will write things that`ll entertain me for a short time....................... its the weekends and i have absolutely nothing to do...................... i should really consider gettin a life :confuse: ...........Well if anyone ever wants to chat, im here for you :cool:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
wrong forum, unless you are in horrible pain and grief because you are bored. i dont think that is the case

FireAngel

Schmexy
WizardlyFriend said:
wrong forum, unless you are in horrible pain and grief because you are bored. i dont think that is the case
Hey, life does suck when you're bored.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
thank you WizardlyFriend for giving me those sites...y2kai is funny as fuck though :thumbsup:

DoNhatekuzImk0o

Im So Kool
I guess you can say im in horrible pain from bordem................ its as if someones tearing my haert out from inside me and then feeding it back to me piece by piece XD

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
yeh boredom sucks. i hate it especially on the weekends when you got nothing to do and you sit there bored. that sucks because you want to do anything even the shit you got to do in the weekdays, cause in comparison that seams more interesting.

bored
v. intr
1. To make a hole in or through, with or as if with a drill. Something someone who is extemely bored might do with a gun. :gun: Johney bored himself to death with a gun.

Descent

Hella Constipated
JFB said:

arfenhouse2.JPG

Arfenhouse is FUCKING GOD!

Easty

Click click boom
DoNhatekuzImk0o said:
Hi everyone im new to the site but, from what ive seen so far its awesome, especially the confessions. Well i decided to start a thread just cause im bored and hopefully people will write things that`ll entertain me for a short time....................... its the weekends and i have absolutely nothing to do...................... i should really consider gettin a life :confuse: ...........Well if anyone ever wants to chat, im here for you :cool:

let's see,
anime avatar. check.
spells things with a "k" instead of a "c". check.
weird as fuck name. check.

a-okay in my book, welcome dude! :thumbsup: