WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm confused about what to do

16
0
0
#1
i hav a great bf and all but i hav such a major crush on one of my best guy friends we get along so well and hav a lotta fun together but he's got a gf i think he feels for me the way i feel for him should i tell him how i feel about him and dump my bf if he's got the hots for me too?
 
7,261
1,803
218
#2
You should always tell people how you feel. Otherwise, you'll wind up wondering "what if". However, you should be careful about it. After all, you don’t want to fuck up a good friendship.

Also, You shouldn't be with your current bf, if you have a crush on your friend. It's only going to lead to more bullshit later. (IMO)
 
16
0
0
#3
but he's already got a chic should i tell him i feel bout him b4 i dump my bf if i decide to?
 
7,261
1,803
218
#4
bassplaya412 said:
but he's already got a chic should i tell him i feel bout him b4 i dump my bf if i decide to?
Honestly, if you have feelings for this other guy, you shouldn’t be with your bf anyway. (IMO)

As far as him having a gf goes, you should never break up another person’s relationship, regardless of your feelings. It’s just rude. However, at the same time you shouldn’t deny your feelings either. I would find out how he feels about his girl, then go from there.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
1
0
#5
Taylor_Blade said:
As far as him having a gf goes, you should never break up another person’s relationship, regardless of your feelings. It’s just rude. However, at the same time you shouldn’t deny your feelings either. I would find out how he feels about his girl, then go from there.
Thats horse shit!

I suggest, you don't break up with your b/f and tell this guy how you feel and get it on! Find out if he is good in bed. If he likes you too. Then talk about your feelings and see if it would be worth breaking up with each others boy/girl friend to be together.

This is like getting a new job. Don't quit your job to look for a new one. Look for a new, find it, then quit.
 
7,261
1,803
218
#6
ChilianFuckFace said:
Thats horse shit!

I suggest, you don't break up with your b/f and tell this guy how you feel and get it on! Find out if he is good in bed. If he likes you too. Then talk about your feelings and see if it would be worth breaking up with each others boy/girl friend to be together.

This is like getting a new job. Don't quit your job to look for a new one. Look for a new, find it, then quit.
Like i said just an opinion. If you're going to be with someone be with them all the way, not out looking for the next best thing. I'm not saying she should deny her feelings for this guy, in fact, she should go for it. However, "getting it on" with this other guy as you suggested, is not a good thing while in another relationship. She should talk with this fellow, and go from there. Though, she shouldn't lead he bf on either. She should be honest with both her friend and her bf.
 
16
0
0
#7
i hav strong feelings for this guy i jus don't wanna "get it on" with him yet i wanna kno if there's ne future for us b4 i would sleep with him i'm gonna talk to him bout how i feel and see if he feels the same b4 i break up with my current bf who i still hav some feelings for
 
3,559
4
0
#8
bassplaya412 said:
i hav strong feelings for this guy i jus don't wanna "get it on" with him yet i wanna kno if there's ne future for us b4 i would sleep with him i'm gonna talk to him bout how i feel and see if he feels the same b4 i break up with my current bf who i still hav some feelings for
He probably would shoot himself if he knew that his girlfriend typed like you did, I know I wouldn't want a girlfriend that seems as retarded as you.
 
7,261
1,803
218
#9
I Hate The FCC said:
He probably would shoot himself if he knew that his girlfriend typed like you did, I know I wouldn't want a girlfriend that seems as retarded as you.
Go easy, killer.
 
1,075
0
100
#10
What you should do is dump your current bf. Regardless of what the other guy on here says about getting a new job, because that does not apply in this situation. Why you might ask? Simple, if you tell this other guy that you have feelings for him and he says no, then he is going to go and tell your current bf what you said and when he does you will have a really high chance of being kicked to the curb unless you have this current guy whipped like a mah fucka.
 
223
0
0
#11
bassplaya412 said:
i wanna kno if there's ne future for us b4 i would sleep with him i'm gonna talk to him bout how i feel and see if he feels the same
For some reason I find this to be really funny. I imagine when they sit down to "discuss their feelings" some cheezy afterschool special music will start playing in the background. One of their mom's will bring in a plate of chocolate chip cookies when they have a resolution to the issue and, regardless of the outcome, they'll remain bff.
 

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
82
0
0
#12
In all honesty there is no real easy way to do this but if you do tell him how you feel you should be prepared to live with the consiquences what ever they maybe. As for dumping your BF for him. You should never jsut dump the guy you arecurrently dating to see if some other guy will go out with you. Take time and realize that if you were in his place how would you feel about that.
 

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
1,488
23
102
#13
ask you friend casually 'how's it going with *gf*' - if u can get him to talk about her, you may get an idea how he feels about her.
if he's in a strong relationship with her and your interactions for him are strictly friendship only, then stop dreaming and concentrate on how to make your own relationship better.
if you are too forward and he doesnt feel the same, then you are going to lose a 'part' of that friendship.

{EDIT}As an afterthought, talk to him down the pub after a few drinks. The truth comes out more clearly as morals tend to go out of the window. Thats only my opinion, others may not agree on that one. I learned alot about my girlfriend and friends that way.
 

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
3,452
7
0
#14
bassplaya412 said:
i hav strong feelings for this guy i jus don't wanna "get it on" with him yet i wanna kno if there's ne future for us b4 i would sleep with him i'm gonna talk to him bout how i feel and see if he feels the same b4 i break up with my current bf who i still hav some feelings for
Tell this guy you like him but you might just want to wait until he's broken up with the girl. If it takes too long (like a couple of months) and you can't take it any longer, then throw caution to the wind and spill your heart out

With your current boyfriend? Well, keep him as long as you want to. If you're the kind of person who has to always be seeing someone, keep him around until you get someone else. If you're ok on your own and are realizing you guys don't mesh then nicely part ways.

Just remember, you can always stay fuck buddies.

Breakup sex...aaaah! I miss it.