WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

IM conversations with mom

joz

your king
trillian is retarded.. it can be cool if you use all the progs but if you dont its dumb and i suggest you get different type of AIM add on.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i use AIM, ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo messenger. Trillian pro has plugins to tell me what the local weather is at a glance, automatically check my e-mail periodically and notify me of new messages, and it has features none of its constituent chat programs offer and a high level of customizability. it uses up less RAM, less space on my desktop, less space in my system tray, I have fewer bleeps and beeps to deal with, and there's fewer programs to crash on me

nothing "retarded" about that

joz

your king
i think its becaue i didnt install plugins since i am lazy. i just remember signing in at school with that and someone else signed on after me and somehow they had people from my buddy list on theirs? o wellz.