WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im Depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
*you're

On a more serious note: If this is truly how you feel, please go seek professional help.

ib4

Error
Staff
Pretty sure none of those, "if your one of those people" are in the vicinity.

Refer to Swah's post.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Why is this in Life Sucks?

plase move

Grammar nazi's are fucking gay.
Why the fuck are you even back in this thread? Did you not shit it up enough the first time around? FFS!

Last edited:

Rook

#triggered
Now that this is in the appropriate subforum..
You're depressed?! HA. FUCK YOU. Too bad! Suck it up, you giant pussy! Nobody gives a shit that you're sad or angry or depressed. You're a shit stain sucking on the teet of society.

(JK hope u feel better bb)

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
So far so good, thanks, @BRiT

My co-worker (turned really good friend over the last couple of years) and I ended up on a tangent recently looking up old beer commercials when we came across this:

And we've been laughing about (and quoting) it ever since. Yesterday, after deciding to take today off, we went for a walk to Target to look for a little plant to put in the studio and discovered they actually sell Oly. So naturally we bought some and stayed up late last night playing GTA and drinking mediocre beer.

It was a fun way to kick off this extended weekend. I hope yours is at least equally enjoyable so far. You, me and @Danni should play some Astroneer this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.