WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

im dieing

care

asshole
im dieing you guys

i have :

1. a headache
2. an earache
3. the coughs
4. the sneezez
5. runny nose
6. sore throat

and i dont have any energy, i cant even play a full song on my guitar without wanting to fall to the ground, and just walking to the bathroom gets my heart racing.

if i die i hearby leave my carebear collection to be divided among the people on my buddylist on here.

wait... i think i'm dying too. i have a heartache.

shit.

wait... that's just an old wound. i'll be fine :)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
care said:
im dieing you guys

i have :

1. a headache
2. an earache
3. the coughs
4. the sneezez
5. runny nose
6. sore throat

and i dont have any energy, i cant even play a full song on my guitar without wanting to fall to the ground, and just walking to the bathroom gets my heart racing.

if i die i hearby leave my carebear collection to be divided among the people on my buddylist on here.
Don't worry, it's only aids. It's common in gay ppl.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
cheer up right now, your not dieing you pussy, its called the flu..

care

asshole
he said he was 'clean' how could you do that to me unforgiven? WHY?????

care

asshole
:gun: :(

ive lost it all, and now your leaving me too?!!?!?!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You seem to have enough energy to excessively use exclamation points..

care

asshole
damn you!!! where is seije when you need him?, he will love me for me!!

EDIT: well, p99 as they say

"in times of desperation , men get excessive amounts of energy" kinda like superheros
ex: carebears

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i'll start makin' the coffin.....how tall are you what 5'9

care

asshole
just about 6 foot, but i dont wanna be buried, just send me back to the magical land of carebears, where i will assume the next level of existence "wtf.com carebear"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
care said:
im dieing you guys

i have :

1. a headache
2. an earache
3. the coughs
4. the sneezez
5. runny nose
6. sore throat

I geht dibs on "cornerbag bear"

shep

Local alcoholic
care said:
just about 6 foot, but i dont wanna be buried, just send me back to the magical land of carebears, where i will assume the next level of existence "wtf.com carebear"
if you die you go back to care-a-lot ya dummie,lol.Be brave and take it like champ bear

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
care said:
o'k one ticket to the magical land of carebears.......do you want to be sent in a coffin cause i already made it and your going to use it Dammit. i will not have wasted all that time for you not to use it...