im dieing you guys

i have :

1. a headache
2. an earache
3. the coughs
4. the sneezez
5. runny nose
6. sore throat

and i dont have any energy, i cant even play a full song on my guitar without wanting to fall to the ground, and just walking to the bathroom gets my heart racing.

if i die i hearby leave my carebear collection to be divided among the people on my buddylist on here.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
care said:
im dieing you guys

i have :

1. a headache
2. an earache
3. the coughs
4. the sneezez
5. runny nose
6. sore throat

and i dont have any energy, i cant even play a full song on my guitar without wanting to fall to the ground, and just walking to the bathroom gets my heart racing.

if i die i hearby leave my carebear collection to be divided among the people on my buddylist on here.
Don't worry, it's only aids. It's common in gay ppl.

care

asshole
damn you!!! where is seije when you need him?, he will love me for me!!

EDIT: well, p99 as they say

"in times of desperation , men get excessive amounts of energy" kinda like superheros
ex: carebears

care

asshole
just about 6 foot, but i dont wanna be buried, just send me back to the magical land of carebears, where i will assume the next level of existence "wtf.com carebear"

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
care said:
im dieing you guys

i have :

1. a headache
2. an earache
3. the coughs
4. the sneezez
5. runny nose
6. sore throat

I geht dibs on "cornerbag bear"

shep

Local alcoholic
care said:
just about 6 foot, but i dont wanna be buried, just send me back to the magical land of carebears, where i will assume the next level of existence "wtf.com carebear"
if you die you go back to care-a-lot ya dummie,lol.Be brave and take it like champ bear

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
care said:
o'k one ticket to the magical land of carebears.......do you want to be sent in a coffin cause i already made it and your going to use it Dammit. i will not have wasted all that time for you not to use it...