WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm dissapointed in you, Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is spelling so important that that's all people can make threads about? spelling nazi's! get over it, so he does AOL spelling or uber cool spelling to prover he is the coolest ever. damn mine may have improved some sinse i got here, but not that much.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i dont........i dont get it.

Funny i guess...but....like....wayyyyyy too much effort for not that much funnyness. points for trying....but you're going in the negative after i add up how much its going to cost to put GF back in the cage.

You fucked up now.

bigck3000 said:
i dont........i dont get it.

Funny i guess...but....like....wayyyyyy too much effort for not that much funnyness. points for trying....but you're going in the negative after i add up how much its going to cost to put GF back in the cage.

You fucked up now.
HE CAME IN A CAGE! why wasen't i informed of this! damn it. why am i always the last to know anything? :confuse:

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
MaxPower said:
a bit kinky, but..........

LOL I want lots of things but the way things are going now, I think a cage is the best place for me. And..........ooooooooooh......I just got a visual. Interesting!!!!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
YAY for grammar threads.

WTF.com - Your other English Class

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
is spelling so important that that's all people can make threads about? spelling nazi's! get over it, so he does AOL spelling or uber cool spelling to prover he is the coolest ever. damn mine may have improved some sinse i got here, but not that much.
No, spelling and grammar aren't all that important. However typing with enough consideration for your audience is.

And I'm all offended that you used a word like "uber" in a possitive way in reference to this fuckstick.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
What amazes me is, it doesn't matter what thread you go into, there will always be a post about spelling, grammar or boobies. :)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
skwabari_shtcak said:
What amazes me is, it doesn't matter what thread you go into, there will always be a post about spelling, grammar or boobies. :)
Without those three things, the internet would be useless.

UberSkippy said:
No, spelling and grammar aren't all that important. However typing with enough consideration for your audience is.

And I'm all offended that you used a word like "uber" in a possitive way in reference to this fuckstick.
you weren't on tonight, i was missing your wittiness. i used your uberlicious nick in three different posts :p

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
hilaireous, what did the post look like before he edited it for "spelling"?

WizardlyFriend said:
hilaireous, what did the post look like before he edited it for "spelling"?
i think it was in life sucks :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
UberSkippy said:

ya k UR a gramer nazi. WTF OMG ur so fking n00b. U lik 2 mak fun of ppl who just lik 2 tlk on aol and hav a gud time.

K THX BYE

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
MaxPower said:
ya k UR a gramer nazi. WTF OMG ur so fking n00b. U lik 2 mak fun of ppl who just lik 2 tlk on aol and hav a gud time.

K THX BYE
LOL
Okay I think I understand!!!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
MaxPower said:

K THX BYE
lik omg ur so rite! I r a asshle

w8 u cn go fuk urself I r not a gramer nazi

jesus, it took me like 5 minutes to write that...

UberSkippy said:
lik omg ur so rite! I r a asshle

w8 u cn go fuk urself I r not a gramer nazi

jesus, it took me like 5 minutes to write that...
lol u obviusly dnt spnd nuff tyme on aol lol kthxbi.

Status
Not open for further replies.