WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im Doomed

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
i just found out i have 13 cavities and need 4 teeth pulled and i need a root canal

now remember kiddies brush or spend all day in a dentist chair!

this next dentist apointment is gana hurt.... :thumbsdn:

Jesus, you sound like me.

My teeth are fucked man, and sometimes it really gets me down when I realize I'm fucking broke, and I'm gonna be hurting soon.

Like Mr. Happy said, don't fucking forget to brush your teeth.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
damn sucks to be you i have medi/cal coverin my ass

Lucky motherfucker.

Oh well, I'll be big bawlin soon. Then I'll get my grill taken care of. :thumbsup:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Mr.Happy said:
i just found out i have 13 cavities and need 4 teeth pulled and i need a root canal

How many sweet teeth do you have???

Control yourself man!!

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
im thinkin about gettin all my teeth replaced with fake gold teeth that way i wont have toothaches and i will look pimpin too

Mr.Happy said:
and i need a root
I hear ya :thumbsup:

And my teeth aren't all that bad for not brushing too often, but I have a few holes to fill ;)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow! Without it sounding like a flame, you are one DIRTY ass mother fucker! LOL Brush your teeth or get owned by cavities.. :confuse:

magnolia

Postaholic
Eww. This is just nasty to think about. I have no cavities in any of my permanent teeth. (I had 2 in my baby teeth though before they fell out.) I brush my teeth twice a day EVERY day, and I go to the dentist every six months no matter what. Blech, that's just gross to have that much tooth decay.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Mr.Happy said:

I would have been suprised if I hadn't seen your ICP avatar.