WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm finally not tired.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well I went to bed at 10:30 P.M. on Sunday night. I woke up at about 6:15 a.m. On Monday/today morning. I then returned to sleep at about 9:30 and slept until 3:00 p.m. And I must say that this is the first time in about 6 months that I haven't been dragging ass here at work.:thumbsup: Kickass.

I had something similar...only instead of waking up at 6:15, it was more like 2. And then my remaining sleep occured from 8am-2pm.

I don't even know why I bother being awake or sleeping anymore. Neither does anything useful.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
aah yess nothing like a long lie in.
I was feeling really tired a few weeks ago. Slept for lie 30 hours in 2 days o n the weekend.
its like an orgasm for the body( i think),well it does help if you rgirlfriend is with you for the half the time during that period
:D :thumbsup:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Sweet enjoy the feeling!

Ahhh blessed sleep, oh you have forsaken me!

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Well, I normally can't get to sleep untill 8 a.m. so I don't know where that going to bed at 10:30 came from...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Sleeping makes me tired. I don't think I've had a good nights sleep since the late 1800's.
Falling asleep is easy. Staying asleep is a bitch.

BrIONwoshMunky said:
And I must say that this is the first time in about 6 months that I haven't been dragging ass here at work.:thumbsup: Kickass.
That made me laugh... because (assuming) you're at work - and wasting time posting on wtf... hehe... :happysad:

I have something similar to that. I can't fall asleep until 1:30am, and I have to wake up at 6. It sucks.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Jessica43999 said:
That made me laugh... because (assuming) you're at work - and wasting time posting on wtf... hehe... :happysad:
I never said I actually WORK at work, just that I'm constantly tired.