WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im free from the cockfarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. I'm free from the cockfarm but my rep still show like neg. 758,000 rep points. But please if this bothers you that I have said that I don't get it then I won't question it whatsoever so don't be mad Ill keep my mouth shut.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
The_Observer said:
I don't get it. I'm free from the cockfarm but my rep still show like neg. 758,000 rep points. But please if this bothers you that I have said that I don't get it then I won't question it whatsoever so don't be mad Ill keep my mouth shut.
Shoulda posted this in B&T; however, I am sure you'll be farming cocks, again, soon enough. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Shoulda posted this in B&T; however, I am sure you'll be farming cocks, again, soon enough. :thumbsup:
It'll geht moved soon enough. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Is he the first one besides Stager to get out of the farm?

Wasnt it your first post that sent you in?

tzedek

Original Member
well that sucks for the rest of us

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
TeeHeeHeeHee.

Would one of the Veterans care to tell us what this means? -->

Mr_Newbie? Got any input for this unsuspecting participant?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Observer vs Mr. Newbie ON THE ISLAND...lol...buh-bye

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Now I never said Mr_Newbie was on the island. I merely requested he draw from personal experience to assist one of his peers.

jamesp

In Memory...
i think observer and MrNewbie should have to fight to the death on that island....:thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The "CockFights Cage match" has been on the conference room table for some time now.

jamesp

In Memory...
MaxPower said:
The "CockFights Cage match" has been on the conference room table for some time now.
LMFAO! why isnt it a reality yet?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
jamesp said:
LMFAO! why isnt it a reality yet?
Lack of Donations to wtf.com. These things cost money you know.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
The_Observer said:
shut the fuck up, crying little bitch go suck some cock, thats what you usually do. :thumbsup:, btw I wouldnt mind having a fight against observer, just aslong it doesn't matter if im leaving or not.

Survivor was more like a vote, first the forum members voted if for starters, me or ITO was gonna leave, we all had the same amount of votes (admin SETUP WARNING) and me + ITO votes for starters out of wtf.com, somebody had to go and it was for starters.

Observer wouldn't dare challenging me since he is a little piece of shit, observer is the ugliest piece of shit in this universe, even Awaken looks better and THAT IS UGLY, why dont you just fuck your seahorse because thats all u can get, or pay the ugliest bitch on earth, because you cant even have sex with them EVEN IF YOU OFFER THEM 100000 dollars, which is pretty amazing :thumbsup:

Why don't you just take sucicide or something since your life is nothing :thumbsdn:, mr.observer can only observe the 1 inch penis that he got, your fucking observations is just pure shit because all you can observe is you humping your seahorse sally, let me do some math for you..

1+1=2 right?
but
observer+seahorse=1 right? (because sally is only a pet, it doesn't count as a
living creature.

BUT if you do this then?
observer+life=0
YOU GOT THE ANSWER, now thats an observation you lifeless piece of shit, thats a real smart observation.. so little observation.. so much of your life included in that.. :mfinger:
Dipshit you probably still reading this shit, WHAT A SAD FUCKER, go get urself a life or something dude.. work at mcdonalds, OH WAIT YOU CANT GET A JOB AT MCDONALDS BECAUSE YOU WASN'T ABLE TO CLEAN THE FLOOR WITHOUT TAKING A SHIT ON IT THINKING OF SALLY :mfinger: .

Fucking cunt

cheers :mfinger:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Is this "pwnage"...cause that was weak....it degenerated into high pitched shrieks toward the end there....I thought Max was trying to get the pants off of Broke again.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
bigck3000 said:
Is this "pwnage"...cause that was weak....it degenerated into high pitched shrieks toward the end there....I thought Max was trying to get the pants off of Broke again.
:thumbsdn: get a fucking life, thats all I have to say about you. big"cock"3000 :mfinger:

MrNewbie said:
:thumbsdn: get a fucking life, thats all I have to say about you. big"cock"3000 :mfinger:
Define this "life" that you speak of.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
Define this "life" that you speak of.
Anyone that doesn't spend 10 hours per day on wtf.com, you must be a phenomenal then Awaken, but big cock 3000 have beated you with the big cocks in his mout :thumbsdn: 11 hours perday :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.