WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Free!!!!

That's right bitches. I'm finally out of that damn cock farm. I'd like to thank everyone that helped me get out of that shit hole before I lost what little remains of my sanity.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
um when u were in the cockfarm did u tickle 10 stars? yes in "that" way....

This guy seems to be smarter than anyone else I've seen get put in the cock farm.

Welcome to the waking world.

TheLampIncident said:
This guy seems to be smarter than anyone else I've seen get put in the cock farm.

Wow. Thankyou. You seem to be the first nonprick I have seen since I got OUT of the damn cock farm.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:

Agreed. I helped free him. I hope he isnt emotionally scarred from being locked up with Johnny K and 10 Stars *shivers* that just frightens me!

dustinzgirl said:
Agreed. I helped free him. I hope he isnt emotionally scarred from being locked up with Johnny K and 10 Stars *shivers* that just frightens me!
The damage has been done... but all is not lost. I would give you a hug but that would be awfully difficult. Here's my best shot though... ::HUG::

deus_ex_machina said:
DG why are you supporting this dumbass? He posted in a thread that was like 6 months old...
Wow. I'm just a few hours out of the cock farm and I've already made an enemy.

reaperofsorrow said:
Wow. I'm just a few hours out of the cock farm and I've already made an enemy.
Enemy? Hardly...

My enemies either match me or surpass me in intelligence...

You? You're some flame toy or some bad example for new members.

shouldn't you take this into bait and tackle or something if you're just gonna argue over who's stupider?

dull_bullet said:
shouldn't you take this into bait and tackle or something if you're just gonna argue over who's stupider?
Ah yes. Another intelligent being. You just kick ass anyway cuz you have a sax as your avatar.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You see the bad mo'fugger in my avatar? That's me standing behind him.
I've got one of these " :mfinger: " in my pocket. I've also got a fist full of boomstick for any would-be flamers in the chit-chat forum.

Oh..btw Mr.Reaper...welcome to the free world.
Now that you know what it's like in the cockfarm...try to stay out of it. ;) :thumbsup:

10 stars would very much like some company.

The Cock Farm's a forum. It's not that hard to see, and if you keep making posts like this, you'll obviously be going straight there to get a better look.