i'm.... freee

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah so I rejected a girl who asked me out, and broke up with my girlfriend.. Even though now I feel a huge weight off my shoulders .. I still feel a ping of sadness for going through each of thos processes and I did truly like the g/f but it was getting clearer and clearer that things werent going to work.. :(

Pachyderm

I really did.
You're only 16.. It must be so hard to be a guy... I wish I knew. The only way to possibly comprehend is to somehow get inside of you...

Jung

???
Premium
Pachyderm said:
get inside of you...
i think that would be the other way around.
when i was 16 i was never worried about having girl friends, just meeting sluts :p

[/stupidity]

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Pachyderm said:
You're only 16.. It must be so hard to be a guy... I wish I knew. The only way to possibly comprehend is to somehow get inside of you...

well u like girls... like most guys do... maybe u dont have to get inside of him.. just get a sex change ;)

j/k :p

Pachyderm

I really did.
Well, being a totally innocent girl... I don't know what you're talking about guys. But who ever said I JUST like girls.. I've seen p99s pic.. He's internationally and nongender specifically sexy.. I can't help myself. I cannot figure out whats gotten inside of me. no wait.. what's gotten into me.. yeah that's better.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Pachyderm said:
Well, being a totally innocent girl... I don't know what you're talking about guys. But who ever said I JUST like girls.. I've seen p99s pic.. He's internationally and nongender specifically sexy.. I can't help myself. I cannot figure out whats gotten inside of me. no wait.. what's gotten into me.. yeah that's better.

so ur saying ur somewat BI? well, since i dont judge guys i cant say anything about p99 except that he was wearing a hat... but u on the other hand.. ur not half bad urslef :p but y u cut ur hair i like long hair...

magnolia

Postaholic
Pachyderm said:

I totally have to agree with ya there. And I have a bf. Like I said somewhere else, if he was only 2 or 3 yrs. older. :inlove:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:

Plus, girls are sexier and smarter than guys. Always have been, always will be.

Not that I am a lesbian, but I think men just are not a beautiful as women. I appreciate bueaty, believe it or not.
I do wonder what it feels like for guys though, I wish I could be a guy for one day so I would know.

Pachyderm

I really did.
dustinzgirl said:
Plus, girls are sexier and smarter than guys. Always have been, always will be.

I am a lesbian, but I think men just are not a beautiful as women. I appreciate bueaty, believe it or not.

DG IS A LESBIAN! DG IS A LESBIAN! :party: :woot: It's true though.. Sexiness only goes so far when you only catagories things as fixiable with a wrench or not fixable.
Hah thats great I do have more pics but I'm not an internet pimp..
Well without my internet pimp, how can I be an internet ho?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've made out with girls before, but it just doesnt have the same feel as it does when a man does it. So, Im not "into" girls, but I find thier bodies to be much sexier than a guys. How wierd is that?

shep

Local alcoholic
I don't find that weird at all.I know a number of ladies who think other women are sexy.I personally dig that shit :thumbsup:

Pachyderm

I really did.
Well.. I think guys bodies are way sexier than girls bodies. Except if you're Lucy Lui, Scarlet Johansen, or Maggie Gyllenhaal. I think I would do Maggie first.. or last.. Or WITH.. Brad Pitt, Collin Farrell, and Tom Welling. You guys.. I'm not greedy I just don't discriminate. I think it's totally unfair to not consider people.