WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm.... freee

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah so I rejected a girl who asked me out, and broke up with my girlfriend.. Even though now I feel a huge weight off my shoulders .. I still feel a ping of sadness for going through each of thos processes and I did truly like the g/f but it was getting clearer and clearer that things werent going to work.. :(

Pachyderm

I really did.
You're only 16.. It must be so hard to be a guy... I wish I knew. The only way to possibly comprehend is to somehow get inside of you...

Jung

???
Premium
Pachyderm said:
get inside of you...
i think that would be the other way around.
when i was 16 i was never worried about having girl friends, just meeting sluts :p

[/stupidity]

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Pachyderm said:
You're only 16.. It must be so hard to be a guy... I wish I knew. The only way to possibly comprehend is to somehow get inside of you...
well u like girls... like most guys do... maybe u dont have to get inside of him.. just get a sex change ;)

j/k :p

Pachyderm

I really did.
Well, being a totally innocent girl... I don't know what you're talking about guys. But who ever said I JUST like girls.. I've seen p99s pic.. He's internationally and nongender specifically sexy.. I can't help myself. I cannot figure out whats gotten inside of me. no wait.. what's gotten into me.. yeah that's better.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hah thats great :) I do have more pics but I'm not an internet pimp..

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Pachyderm said:
Well, being a totally innocent girl... I don't know what you're talking about guys. But who ever said I JUST like girls.. I've seen p99s pic.. He's internationally and nongender specifically sexy.. I can't help myself. I cannot figure out whats gotten inside of me. no wait.. what's gotten into me.. yeah that's better.
so ur saying ur somewat BI? well, since i dont judge guys i cant say anything about p99 except that he was wearing a hat... but u on the other hand.. ur not half bad urslef :p but y u cut ur hair i like long hair...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Even though now I feel a huge weight off my shoulders
what was she doin on your shoulders?... date smaller chicks... less weight... :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
Pachyderm said:
I totally have to agree with ya there. And I have a bf. Like I said somewhere else, if he was only 2 or 3 yrs. older. :inlove:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:

Plus, girls are sexier and smarter than guys. Always have been, always will be.

Not that I am a lesbian, but I think men just are not a beautiful as women. I appreciate bueaty, believe it or not.
I do wonder what it feels like for guys though, I wish I could be a guy for one day so I would know.

Pachyderm

I really did.
dustinzgirl said:
Plus, girls are sexier and smarter than guys. Always have been, always will be.

I am a lesbian, but I think men just are not a beautiful as women. I appreciate bueaty, believe it or not.
DG IS A LESBIAN! DG IS A LESBIAN! :party: :woot: It's true though.. Sexiness only goes so far when you only catagories things as fixiable with a wrench or not fixable.
Hah thats great I do have more pics but I'm not an internet pimp..
Well without my internet pimp, how can I be an internet ho?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've made out with girls before, but it just doesnt have the same feel as it does when a man does it. So, Im not "into" girls, but I find thier bodies to be much sexier than a guys. How wierd is that?

shep

Local alcoholic
I don't find that weird at all.I know a number of ladies who think other women are sexy.I personally dig that shit :thumbsup:

Pachyderm

I really did.
Well.. I think guys bodies are way sexier than girls bodies. Except if you're Lucy Lui, Scarlet Johansen, or Maggie Gyllenhaal. I think I would do Maggie first.. or last.. Or WITH.. Brad Pitt, Collin Farrell, and Tom Welling. You guys.. I'm not greedy I just don't discriminate. I think it's totally unfair to not consider people.