WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm fuck of many ducks.

MalinsDumb

Shit Happens
All you people out there who think that life is all so just wonderful and all things are gonna be ok in the end fuck you. :mfinger: stop bein so fuckin happy all the time. take a sec wake up smell the ducks and fuck it cause to me the world is gonna be a living hell for a long time to come.

If you honestly think life and people are so horrible, why not do yourself--and the rest of us--a favor and become a hermit?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
emo much?

get a haircut and learn there are two things you can do to get by in this lifetime:

suck up and accept the things you can't change

or

end it all and try again.

i vote for the second option.

Life is about ducks and other semi-aquatic life forms.

Quit bitching.

yay emo.

we're so happy because we've accepted the fact that the world is fucked, and we just try to make the most of it. but hey, if you want to commit suicide, that's great, more happiness for the rest of us.