WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Fucked..

phil

Clitpickle
I'm fucked, my lifes fucked, i've lost a girlfriend and two best friends in woo, ONE FUCKING DAY! and it all happened within an HOUR! omg!
they all hate me... but i still love them.. all of them (all girls, don't stress there guys.)
but omg, this aint fair...
i'm like at an all time low..
i'm starting a new school after this summer, my girlfriend or what is now EX was the only person i knew going to the same school. wow now i'm screwed, everybody hates me, i hope tommorow when i pointlessly walk around my town centre i get fucking mugged n stabbed, i hope i die a slow painful death cus i never deserved to have them as friends, i'm a fuck up, a royal one at that.
omg kill me?
:mad: :sword: :gun: :(

being suicidal is the bitchiest thing u can do to urself. dont even go there. at ur new school youll find new ppl to hang out with. u sound fine (not counting the maniac part). just chill. smoke a blunt. and relax and laugh.

looks like life kicked you in the ass. it happens.

till you figure it out, do what the above poster said

phil

Clitpickle
Unforgiven said:
looks like life kicked you in the ass. it happens.

till you figure it out, do what the above poster said
kicked me in the ass? u mean fucking smacked me in the bolocks with a sledgehammer.. omg
it's all my fault though that they hate me..
i just like randomly ignored my friends n stuff
n i was just talking 2 ma ex who now doens't hate me so much about how i'm like really depressed n it bought back memorys of when i was like at primary stuff (like7 years old to 11) n how i almost fucking killed myself when i was ELVEN?! OMG?!
and it's fucking stupid because i'm 14 now but that that was awful n it still gets to me, 5 years later i'm still suffering from some 9 year olds bullying me, haha i'm a loser.
shoooot me :)

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude...wtf? your're only 14? Jesus man! id feel bad if you were 20...21 and going through this shit.....but 14...come on man..shape up....life sucks at times ...you gotta learn to deal with it....you'll learn soon....till then shape up man...smile and kick some ass.....oh and what the hell did you do to piss your friends off?

HEW60545

Fresh Meat
why is everything so fucking unfair? life totally sucks from now until forever

phil

Clitpickle
Unforgiven said:
life sucks from the age of 14 to 87. get used to it.
i wanna be 88
nah you make it sound like it's not bad JUST because i'm 14, how's that got anything to do with it. if anything it's probably worse, i'm going to a place with oer like 1,500 people and i don't know anybody, the one person i do know doesn't like me.. woo, next 4 years are gonna be FUN FUN FUN

i used to think my life sucked... i still think my life sucks, a lot of the time... i was a complete loner from grade 10 to 12... did everything by myself... had no friends... i learned to like it... now i like being alone.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Unforgiven said:
i used to think my life sucked... i still think my life sucks, a lot of the time... i was a complete loner from grade 10 to 12... did everything by myself... had no friends... i learned to like it... now i like being alone.
Ok, but you still have "Wilson" what are you going to do when he's gone?

Broken said:
Ok, but you still have "Wilson" what are you going to do when he's gone?
fuuuuuck... i dunno.

kill myself, i guess.

wait... wilson wouldn't have wanted that.

i'd just live my life in self pity, like i've been doing for the past 19 years :p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
phil said:
i hope tommorow when i pointlessly walk around my town centre i get fucking mugged n stabbed, i hope i die a slow painful deathomg kill me?
Where U live I need to Fuck some one up.....You need an ass kickin you got it.......No cryin though, you asked for it...

You'll get over it....You'll find a new piece of ass, and and some new friends..Friends come and go much like girlies....Get used to it or your gonna be a wreck in 10 years... :hbreak:

Reqium

Tenderony
Your not even in high school yet. Quit your fuckin belly aching.. khrist.. fucken enjoy your godamn youth. Once you hit high school shit like that will happen every week.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Beh, I can't help but sympathize.

Once you hit rock-bottom, you'll know. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Until then, just think "Look out for Number 1." Really, I've found no evidence to disprove that nice guys finish last.

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
phil said:
I'm fucked, my lifes fucked, i've lost a girlfriend and two best friends in woo, ONE FUCKING DAY! and it all happened within an HOUR! omg!
they all hate me... but i still love them.. all of them (all girls, don't stress there guys.)
i'm like at an all time low..
i'm starting a new school after this summer, my girlfriend or what is now EX was the only person i knew going to the same school. wow now i'm screwed, everybody hates me, i hope tommorow when i pointlessly walk around my town centre i get fucking mugged n stabbed, i hope i die a slow painful death cus i never deserved to have them as friends, i'm a fuck up, a royal one at that.
omg kill me?
first of all you aren't the first one to have a fucked life here's mine
1. my girlfriend moved over 800 miles away and we are still together
2. i got into a fight with one of my best friends and now he turned everyone against me
3. I got to a shitty ass school w/ nobody but a bunch of hicks and rednecks
4. I have no friends at school
5. my parents argue constantly and I have to play referee
6. I don't have a very positive outlook on life
7. I suffer from social anxiety disorder and depression
8. I have cried myself to sleep every night since my g/f moved
9. I hate where I live
10. my mom is obsessed with animals and we have a fucking million dogs, horses, cat, and a pig I HATE ALL OF THEM!!!!

bottom line you don't need to kill yourself I have had a death wish since I was about 8 and it doesn't help you get over it you need to find something that makes you side traked from you shitty life like riding a dirt bike or play a video game or read do something constructive becasue life isn't getting any easier for you if you just sit around and feel sorry for yourself

Cutter

College Punk
your only 14 shit man. just join a sports team become the #1 stud and your back on top again. the blunt idea is'nt a bad idea though. Yet in the end its a depressen, its only fun if your with friends takin hits off your homer simpson bong

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
alright...your going into high school or whatever the hell...new school 1500 people...thats 1500 you may not know...but they dont know you either...get the fuck out there with your 14 year old complaints and make some new god dam friends..and if i ever have to read one more retarted thread like this again im going to fucking eat some more GOD DAM MOTHER FUCKING VEAL..and i love veal...so if anyone could please start another retarted thread

phil said:

i know this is irrelevant but how the hell did that happen?