WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm fucking insane

It's true. I'm absolutely fucking insane. I sit in my house holed up all night and I listen to the sounds of babies crying on a cassette tape over and over. Then I eat the tape because I mistake it for a baby. And then when I leave the house, people try to rip off my loincloth, so I growl at them and ask them why they have forsaken the great god of stone.

And I wonder why nobody likes me.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
If they didn't like you, they wouldn't try to rip off your loincloth.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
TheLampIncident said:
It's true. I'm absolutely fucking insane. I sit in my house holed up all night and I listen to the sounds of babies crying on a cassette tape over and over. Then I eat the tape because I mistake it for a baby. And then when I leave the house, people try to rip off my loincloth, so I growl at them and ask them why they have forsaken the great god of stone.

And I wonder why nobody likes me.
Professional help needed.

And this is why drugs are bad kiddies. :rolleyes:

And by the way that reminds me of a guy I see at my train station nearly everyday...hmm..but hes likes women’s clothes :shrugs:

I think you should try CD's instead of casettes.

They might taste better and improve your condition.

Also, go outside and get some sun. I know, it might burn for the first 2 months or so, but you'll get used to it.:happysad:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Unforgiven said:
I think you should try CD's instead of casettes.

They might taste better and improve your condition.

Also, go outside and get some sun. I know, it might burn for the first 2 months or so, but you'll get used to it.:happysad:

Unless he's a goth/vampire and he will die if the sun touches his skin :happysad:

no but you need help maan..

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
Unforgiven said:
I think you should try CD's instead of casettes.They might taste better and improve your condition.
Well, he could also grind that cd into a fine powder and snort it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I find it hard to believe that you literally eat a cassette.

The entire situation is sickening though, listening to babies wishing you would eat them? You need sun, like Unforgiven said. You also need help, major help like victoria said. You need many things, what you don't need is a baby anywhere near you. :eek:

If there's one thing I've learned from this place...

It's not to take anything serious.

Otherwise I'd really believe that Taylor eats babies. He doesn't.

Or does he? Hmm... :ut-oh:

lmao...omfg...wtf...

better yet...get your handy little 12 gauge and kill some fuckers

and you can freeze them, then eat them. like the pop tarts

toti said:
i realy cant decide if he is joking:confused:
Yea me either. But that's all we would need, having another physco on the streets planning to eat our babies and cassette tapes.

blk990

Serial Killer
Ever try microwaving the cassette? Maybe try baking or boiling, too...

Unforgiven said:
If there's one thing I've learned from this place...

It's not to take anything serious.

Otherwise I'd really believe that Taylor eats babies. He doesn't.

Or does he? Hmm... :ut-oh:
I thought that was HavokChylde? As RageAgainst once pointed out:
HavokChylde=11 letters!
EatYoBabies=11 letters!