WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm fucking pissed!

Descent

Hella Constipated
FUCK YOU AMD!

Thanks for locking the green Durons, so I can only get 64k of L2 cache. I have a tan one too, but I really don't see what the point of having just ONE fucking 2200+ and one 1.8 Duron would be, so fuck that! Now I need COMPLETELY new CPU's for my dually! This is bullshit, now I have to get Mobile 35-watt XP's and overclock them to kingdom come.

They never would have locked them if it weren't for those bootlegging assholes in Asia...

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
awww...and you said you feel sorry for us intel users...sounds like you amd loosers oh i mean users have your own issues to worry with...im just playin, yeah that sucks sorry to hear it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
HA! Sure does. The bootlegging assholes in Asia were buying cheap XP's/Durons, and then overclocking them, relabeling them, and passing them off as legit. Of course, the actions of a few fucked up AMD's rep, and now we have to suffer. They were so much fun to fuck with just two years ago...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
LOL @ shitty cheap ass durons ... get an athalon you cheapskate!