WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Getting Off The Pot Any Tips?

urbestbet

Clitpickle
56
0
0
#1
okay today is day three of no marijuna for me,seems like its getting harder any survival tips/support :bomb:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#3
urbestbet said:
okay today is day three of no marijuna for me,seems like its getting harder any survival tips/support :bomb:
Well since it isn't addictive, I'd suggest... to just stop smoking it. That would probably be the best course of action. :cool:
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#7
urbestbet said:
okay today is day three of no marijuna for me,seems like its getting harder any survival tips/support :bomb:
You need support! A tip?????

O.K.

DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW!

There's a good tip! Other than that, find something more productive besides typing this crap wishin you were hittin a bong!
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#8
If you need a tip on how to quit smoking pot, here are three of them.

1. Do not buy any doritos. They make you crave pot.
2. Do not buy any lighters. They make you light up your pipe.
3. Ship all paraphenelia, seeds, and left overs to dustinzgirl @ wtf.com I will dispose of them properly. :D
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#9
SHIT! (no pun intended) I thought this was a toilet thread......I was gonna say make sure you wipe good........ :thumbsup:
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#10
I stopped smoking pot by doing this:
1. Stop hanging around friends that smoke pot.
2. Sell or give away all your smoking shit, that includes old bags.
3. Meet new friends or hang out with other friends that don't smoke.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#11
you're not on "pot" (since when is this the 70's?) you used to smoke weed and now you quit....stop being so dramatic...."Oh dear me, what ever can I do to curb this awful addiction." Fem :thumbsdn:
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#12
bigck3000 said:
you're not on "pot" (since when is this the 70's?) you used to smoke weed and now you quit....stop being so dramatic...."Oh dear me, what ever can I do to curb this awful addiction." Fem :thumbsdn:
do you ever have anything positive to say?
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#13
G's-up said:
SHIT! (no pun intended) I thought this was a toilet thread......I was gonna say make sure you wipe good........ :thumbsup:
Toilet Thread. :thumbsup:

urbestbet said:
okay today is day three of no marijuna for me,seems like its getting harder any survival tips/support
Must be nice to have such a pissant worry. How do I quit smoking "THE Pot?" I wish I could be a 16 year old "pot" puffer,with a twenty-four hour erection with nothing better to do than eat taterchips and contemplate the nothingness of being. Wait til you geht older,junior. You'll be torn with the thought of living and/or being a total fuck off. Christ! All the bills,servicing the woman 24/7,finding time to beat-off,dickin' around. Hey,lifes a bitch when you geht paid to sit on your ass,bud. It wont be long and your youth will be betrayed by age. You'll be sittin' alone,fondling yourself,staring at the fucking walls. All this time screamin' to yourself;"God,I wish I had a joint!"[snap!]

Anyhoo...what were we talkin' about?
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
4
102
#14
gehtfuct said:
You'll be torn with the thought of living and/or being a total fuck off. Christ! All the bills,servicing the woman 24/7,finding time to beat-off,dickin' around. Hey,lifes a bitch when you geht paid to sit on your ass,bud. It wont be long and your youth will be betrayed by age. You'll be sittin' alone,fondling yourself,staring at the fucking walls. All this time screamin' to yourself;"God,I wish I had a joint!"[snap!]
Werd
 

NINE225

The one, The only
33
0
0
#15
HEY fuck you

I smoke pot and ya know what it hasn't done anything wrong to me maybe i cough a lot but thats no big deal, it goes away. hey all i am saying is that you shouldn't quit and just doing it. Just ask yourself ... does it make ou feel good?


-mitch-
 

Sektor

Particinator
662
0
0
#16
A tip to help you: Just don't think about it. And do what Smoke said, because the old addage goes here: Out of sight, out of mind.
 

urbestbet

Clitpickle
56
0
0
#19
woops no i'm sorry i didn't mean it rudely,uhhh i was refering to the guy calling me junior and a 16 year old pot puffer
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#20
urbestbet said:
woops no i'm sorry i didn't mean it rudely,uhhh i was refering to the guy calling me junior and a 16 year old pot puffer
Oh, I understand.
I Just quit pot a while back, its been over a month since I smoked it. I've been clean since, I'd rather drink then smoke now.