WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

im going to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç

yup.....i'll save a seat for anyone who wants it

morelos

lexicon incognito
if that's not been photoshopped, i have to say it's fucking great.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Someone photoshop that to change it to Colorado. ;)

morelos

lexicon incognito
lol.. besides, hell will probably be fun; i look forward to it.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Virginia plate too.. sweet...

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Nice plate.... I'll take it!

If I saw that plate, I'd steal it. (Thank your stars that you don't live in Indiana...)

diamond

The nice guy
Response from Hell:

Dear Mr Nunzit,

Thank you for your recent application to join us. After due discussion, it is with regret that we must reject your application at this time.

Thank you for your efforts and we wish you luck in a post that may be less challenging.

Yours sincerely

B. Elzebub (Mrs)

necro

Postaholic
Damn, I don't have the photoshop skills to edit that :mad: but if it did say colorado it would be sweet.

diamond

The nice guy
YUCK FOU!!! said:
uhhh.....whos this queer?
Are you feeling a little put out by my presence here little boy?

Why don't you go tell your shrink about it along with the other adolescent crap, I don't see anyone here caring about your issues girly.

necro

Postaholic
Oh snap, don't take that Yuck, don't let EDIT:her talk you down like that. -Ding Ding- ROUND 2! :boxer:

diamond

The nice guy
necro gone bad said:
Oh snap, don't take that Yuck, don't let him talk you down like that. -Ding Ding- ROUND 2! :boxer:
That isn't a mouth guard in Yuck's mouth, its braces. They are not boxing gloves, just little mittens to stop him scratching his acne until it's a bloody mess.

Who is 'him' anyway?

necro

Postaholic
diamond said:
That isn't a mouth guard in Yuck's mouth, its braces. They are not boxing gloves, just little mittens to stop him scratching his acne until it's a bloody mess.

Who is 'him' anyway?

That was completley nessecary and hardcore. I should rep you for that :happysad:

Edit: What Uber said.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
necro gone bad said:
I was wrong. I apologize.
Dude, you NEVER appologize in B&T and come even close to sounding like you might mean it.

You say things like "I'm sorry you chose to pick such an androgynous name but if you don't know what sex you are how am I supposed to? From now on I'll just start calling you 'it'. Will that make you feel better Pat? I do feel bad for you, it must be hell being a hermaphrodite. Had I called you 'her' would you have gotten upset too?"

See, appologize only when appropriate. B&T rule number 3

diamond

The nice guy
UberSkippy said:
Dude, you NEVER appologize in B&T and come even close to sounding like you might mean it.

You say things like "I'm sorry you chose to pick such an androgynous name but if you don't know what sex you are how am I supposed to? From now on I'll just start calling you 'it'. Will that make you feel better Pat? I do feel bad for you, it must be hell being a hermaphrodite. Had I called you 'her' would you have gotten upset too?"

See, appologize only when appropriate. B&T rule number 3
ooh ooh say it to me now, you know it gets me so hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.