WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm gonna die

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#1
Oh man.

Strange things are afoot in my kitchen.

I was microwaving a little pizza (a weak cheese one since my bitchass sister ate all the good pepperoni ones), and everything was going as planned, when...

I heard a "VEEEEEE-OOWWWWWWWWW" like airplanes in WWII movies. Then the microwave went back to normal.

It beeped.

I was scared the pizza was going to be a radio active man-eating pizza, so I called my friend for advice. He said to get gloves and a broomstick, and open it from afar. I hung up, and since I didn't have gloves I just manned up and opened it.

The pizza was fine, just a little lopsided. But my dog was hiding on the other end of the room, whining.

I'm eating the pizza now. I think it might give me cancer.
 
10,772
83
253
#2
Moved to chit-chat Icky.:thumbsup:


I'd be careful, but don't be too paranoid.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#3
Sounds like the microwave might be going dead. You should be F.I.N.E.
Fucked-up, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional other than that just hope you don't glow in the dark.
 

blw72887

Just a poster
84
0
0
#4
All I have to say this incident is odd... odd indeed. Reminds me of something off a Final Destination movie, in the second one with the microwave of course.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#5
Hey Icky, you are go to die! Don't think you are going to get out easy! You are going to stay here and suffer like the rest of us until old age creeps up on your ass and snuffs you out. Now Breathe!
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#6
You shouldn't be too affected...lol...at most you'll experience some stomach aches, but I doubt you'll develop cancer or anything like that; VERY statistically improbable.

and with that: i give you my 420th post.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#7
Icarus said:
Oh man.

Strange things are afoot in my kitchen.

I was microwaving a little pizza (a weak cheese one since my bitchass sister ate all the good pepperoni ones), and everything was going as planned, when...

I heard a "VEEEEEE-OOWWWWWWWWW" like airplanes in WWII movies. Then the microwave went back to normal.

It beeped.

I was scared the pizza was going to be a radio active man-eating pizza, so I called my friend for advice. He said to get gloves and a broomstick, and open it from afar. I hung up, and since I didn't have gloves I just manned up and opened it.

The pizza was fine, just a little lopsided. But my dog was hiding on the other end of the room, whining.

I'm eating the pizza now. I think it might give me cancer.
Point! tell momma it's time for a new nuke!
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#8
Broken said:
Hey Icky, you are go to die! Don't think you are going to get out easy! You are going to stay here and suffer like the rest of us until old age creeps up on your ass and snuffs you out. Now Breathe!
Or unitl paranoia eats you up from the inside out, like a festering tapeworm the size of your arm. Then, small maggot like worms from the bowls of the paranoia worm will erupt into thousands of small bleeding ulcers, and from these ulcers will sprout the peperoni for your pizza.

Dont worry, happens to all of us sometimes.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
63
142
#9
Hey, if you can use your pecker like a night light you've got issues. Otherwise everything is ok.

Does your microwave have a turn table? If so, sometimes they get a little bunged up and don't turn, you get a goofy assed loud noise and then it's all fine.

And what the fuck is your sister bogarting all the pepperoni pizzas for? That's the real tragedy here.
 
368
0
0
#10
I have one of my usual questionable theories here. Shouldn't you be unaffected because you were not directly microwaved? Hard to explain but i think that the microwaves could only have damaged the pizza and wouldnt be strong enough to carry radiation into your body? Ok i just confused myself
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
16
68
#11
Icarus said:
Oh man.

Strange things are afoot in my kitchen.

I was microwaving a little pizza (a weak cheese one since my bitchass sister ate all the good pepperoni ones), and everything was going as planned, when...

I heard a "VEEEEEE-OOWWWWWWWWW" like airplanes in WWII movies. Then the microwave went back to normal.

It beeped.

I was scared the pizza was going to be a radio active man-eating pizza, so I called my friend for advice. He said to get gloves and a broomstick, and open it from afar. I hung up, and since I didn't have gloves I just manned up and opened it.

The pizza was fine, just a little lopsided. But my dog was hiding on the other end of the room, whining.

I'm eating the pizza now. I think it might give me cancer.
nope, that was me. i got some of my ROTC friends from the air force to do a bombing raid on your house. because you responded, i assume it was unsuccessful.

jk, freaky dude
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#12
LiberatioN said:
You shouldn't be too affected...lol...at most you'll experience some stomach aches, but I doubt you'll develop cancer or anything like that; VERY statistically improbable.

and with that: i give you my 420th post.
made me see "420" of the day *looks really paranoid*
Icky don't be too scared..i've had that happen before and now my pee glow in the dark :cool: