WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm here to say..

imtootired

Keanu is HAWT!
fuck you to all those husbands who just don't get it. being a mom and wife is hard fucking work. you say you understand, but until you walk a week in MY shoes, you won't. try getting your girl on a schedule that is good and healthy, not something that accomodates your one day a week with her!

mom's rule!

daddy's...you're ok, but mostly, you drool

Slacker

Postaholic
Welcome fuck you and don't be an arcade poster. :thumbsup: Read yucks guide.

Welcome, don't go feminazi. We had someone like that and...well..that's another story. Welcome again.

imtootired

Keanu is HAWT!
i'm sorry , did i post in the wrong place?! i guess i've got to get the rules straight........................

Slacker

Postaholic
imtootired said:
i'm sorry , did i post in the wrong place?! i guess i've got to get the rules straight........................
Bait and tackle would be nice. :thumbsup:

imtootired

Keanu is HAWT!
K, guess i'm learning. boy don't i feel shitty. no worries, i'll work it out.

Slacker

Postaholic
imtootired said:
K, guess i'm learning. boy don't i feel shitty. no worries, i'll work it out.
It's all good just keep on posting! don't get farmed.

shep

Local alcoholic
imtootired said:
fuck you to all those husbands who just don't get it. being a mom and wife is hard fucking work. you say you understand, but until you walk a week in MY shoes, you won't. try getting your girl on a schedule that is good and healthy, not something that accomodates your one day a week with her!

mom's rule!

daddy's...you're ok, but mostly, you drool
Sound like you hate your life,I have 3 kid's whats your point.Grow up,be a good mom and STFU.Oh ya welcome :thumbsup:

Lucky_420

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome, fuck you fuck you fuck you and what the fuck, fuck off
have yourself a great day and drive safe. any can never turn down a kittie