WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Here

Ctoit

Tenderony
Well, I've already been posting (damn rule breaker I know) but who fucking cares right? Anyway here's a quick FUCK YOU to all and to all a Fucked night :mfinger:

Ctoit said:
Well, I've already been posting (damn rule breaker I know) but who fucking cares right? Anyway here's a quick FUCK YOU to all and to all a Fucked night :mfinger:

:mfinger: and welcome

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:

Welcome, and I want to fuck you if you dress anything like your avatar.

GottaHurt said:
Welcome, and I want to fuck you if you dress anything like your avatar.
[grabs leash] Easy boy. She just got here.

We've found it's easier if you let him smell your crotch and just get it over with. Feel free to slap him if he humps your leg. Unless, of course, you like it - in which case, hi I'm Tony, how you doin?

Ctoit

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
[grabs leash] Easy boy. She just got here.

We've found it's easier if you let him smell your crotch and just get it over with. Feel free to slap him if he humps your leg. Unless, of course, you like it - in which case, hi I'm Tony, how you doin?

Oh thats cute Mr. Tony Sir..........lol

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
She just got here.
She's been here, lurking in the shadows ;)

badassmtbiker said:
We've found it's easier if you let him smell your crotch and just get it over with.
mmmmmm, I love the smell of soiled panties in the morning...

badassmtbiker said:
Feel free to slap....
....and bite and scratch and scream and yell, no blood, no foul ;)

Ctoit

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:
She's been here, lurking in the shadows ;)

mmmmmm, I love the smell of soiled panties in the morning...

....and bite and scratch and scream and yell, no blood, no foul ;)

Okay to all the above.......especially the scratch...bite...scream...face in the crotch stuff

Ctoit said:
Okay to all the above.......especially the scratch...bite...scream...face in the crotch stuff

LOL nice. You two will get along just fine.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:

sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff, mmmmmmmm, pain can be such a beautiful thing....