WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Does anyone even remember me rofl?
For you new guys, I was one of the 3 stooges including (for_starters and ITAKEOFFENCE), im not planning to stay for long (maximúm 4 days) so there is no need to ban me. I just thought I would stop by and see how you guys are..
It wouldnt suprise me if you guys even forgot us, as we have been ip banned (all of us) including internet cafe computers, school computers etc etc I think our whole area is actually ip banned from WTF.com :D
We made new rules in bait & tackle, we were the first people to actually get banned by only posting at bait & tackle not breaking any rule (well they set up new rules as the time went by =/).

Whats up? Is there any wannabes that has been here lately? There is only 1 mr.newbie and thats me.

Is there any dick head who need to be taught with some manners?

Cheers :mfinger:

Janglenut

Particinator
You're a faggot. I feel your pain, I got suspended for supposedly "flaming the mods".

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Janglenut said:
You're a faggot. I feel your pain, I got suspended for supposedly "flaming the mods".
Hello retard : ), go fuck your sister because ur used to it anyway. Only stuff u can get I guess??? :mfinger:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Man, that "everyone read up" thread was sooo fucking hillarious, I remember the thread where kitana made me laught like never before, you did a good fucking job on that one Kitana..
You were the last person I thought could take that stuff seriously but I guess I was wrong :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
holy fuck why are you back.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Im back because I can, who knows? Boredom? Wanting to see the good old posts by the stooges? See if there is any new wannabes?

No idea, im expecting it to be at maximum 3-4 days, then I will leave again.ä

anyway, my last flame post in that other thread made me notice, im old... i have lost the touch for ranting like a insane pig...

JJ.

Clitpickle
You got banned for flaming a mod in the FUCKING FLAMING SECTION?! What the fuck. That doesn't make any sence. Here you go, I will make a section about sports, but if you create a topic about ANY sports that I dont like, I will suspend you or ban you. Hmm, sounds kind of fucked up now doesn't it?

:mfinger:

JJ. said:
You got banned for flaming a mod in the FUCKING FLAMING SECTION?! What the fuck. That doesn't make any sence. Here you go, I will make a section about sports, but if you create a topic about ANY sports that I dont like, I will suspend you or ban you. Hmm, sounds kind of fucked up now doesn't it?

:mfinger:
yeah, its just aint right :p poor MR_Gaybi flamed a mod and got banned

Descent

Hella Constipated
No, that's not what happened. Everyone just got sick of his shit, so they banned him.

PLEASE, ADMINS, LET HIM STAY! WE NEED SOMEONE TO FUCK WITH!

Mr_Newbie said:
Im back because I can, who knows? Boredom? Wanting to see the good old posts by the stooges? See if there is any new wannabes?

No idea, im expecting it to be at maximum 3-4 days, then I will leave again.ä

anyway, my last flame post in that other thread made me notice, im old... i have lost the touch for ranting like a insane pig...
i missed you man

JJ.

Clitpickle
Well if his shit is flaming in a so called "Flaming Section" then he cannot be banned. Atleast he shouldn't be.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
JJ. said:
Well if his shit is flaming in a so called "Flaming Section" then he cannot be banned. Atleast he shouldn't be.
He can and was back then since all his posts were worthless and identical to all the others...

BTW: JJ, you best be sure all 38 of your posts today are up to snuff, otherwise you're likely to be caged along with all the other arcade-posters. :cool:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I only come back if they unban my others ip ... I emailed Jason about a long message about comming back, he has not replied so I take that as a no.
Sorry guys but you wont be able to fuck with me because these guys never give up!

Question: WHY IN THE HOLY NAME OF PENIS DID YOU TAKE AWAY SURVIVOR QUESTION? I MEAN WTF..

WTF...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Mr_Newbie said:
For you new guys, I was one of the 3 stooges including (for_starters and ITAKEOFFENCE), im not planning to stay for long (maximúm 4 days) so there is no need to ban me. I just thought I would stop by and see how you guys are..
It wouldnt suprise me if you guys even forgot us, as we have been ip banned (all of us) including internet cafe computers, school computers etc etc I think our whole area is actually ip banned from WTF.com :D
We made new rules in bait & tackle, we were the first people to actually get banned by only posting at bait & tackle not breaking any rule (well they set up new rules as the time went by =/).

Whats up? Is there any wannabes that has been here lately? There is only 1 mr.newbie and thats me.

Man, how could anyone forget you. Although, I must admit, your 2 friends haven't been seen around here since you left, kinda suspicious huh? Oh who the hell cares, let's keep the bongfest going!!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Bullshyt said:
Man, how could anyone forget you. Although, I must admit, your 2 friends haven't been seen around here since you left, kinda suspicious huh? Oh who the hell cares, let's keep the bongfest going!!
I only knew for_starters on the wtf.com forums...
ITAKEOFFENCE is a friend of mine irl. We are all ip banned, why is it so weird? I mean seriously we havnt been able to go online on any computer because they banned all computers that we had been on.

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.

Thats usually the case when people have that kind of power...Kinda like calling a cop a big disgusting donut sucking pig.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I think the main reason why we got IP banned was that we started insulting people in their familys

for example, we started saying "you will see ur husband in a grave when he gets back" somehow kitana actually took offence by this, they had to close down a WHOLE thread containing flame with no one actually breaking a rule.

Also duztingirl, she was one of our targets with her "I have children" bragging, we really loved playing around with her because she took everything seriously.

brit made a sticky thread, its still there rofl, I am really flattered brit. You are great, well not when you give me that horny look and start raping me all night so I cant walk when I wake up (I obviously passed out for all the rape) :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr_Newbie said:

Hey bitch boy, how is life in swedish land? still being an asshat I see, but hey, mixes it up from johnny k and janglenuts.

Welcome, fuck off, and goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.