IM here

spadeyboy

Flame Bait
hello everyone.... ive been reading many of the postings about they are quite great, but i have so far decided to keep my fingers clean until now so see yall around......... :fuckoff:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fucking noobs are driving me nutz. They are llike cockroaches. You see one crush it and 5 more take it's place. Have fun, read the rules, obay the MODS, take a number in line, and don't say something to drive you so far into the red that it will take you 4 weeks to get out.

spadeyboy

Flame Bait
will do..... and sorry about me bein a noob and joinin but came across this site and thought it was perfect.... :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
it is a great site. see, if the n00bs are like this guy, then they're okay. if they're ignorant, annoying, boring and stupid, then they need to fuck off.

in this case, i say, welcome to you sir :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
spadeyboy said:
why thank u sir and i am looking forward to many a great conversations.... :cool:

as am i :thumbsup:

tiger_86 said:
Eh, welcome. God, that word is getting way too familiar. Why?? Why are they all coming now?

its n00b season, i thought you got the memo.

bnccoder

Postaholic
spadeyboy said:
will do..... and sorry about me bein a noob and joinin but came across this site and thought it was perfect.... :thumbsup:
You're all right so far. Just don't turn into a dumbass.

Eastside said:
as am i :thumbsup:

its n00b season, i thought you got the memo.
You mean we can shoot them?

FireAngel

Schmexy
spadeyboy said:
:soldier: bring it girlie mon.... hehe

:rip: spadeyboy died 15 minutes on forums may god be with him
ROFL. You're a good sport. My sincere welcome and good wishes. :thumbsup: