WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

IM here

spadeyboy

Flame Bait
hello everyone.... ive been reading many of the postings about they are quite great, but i have so far decided to keep my fingers clean until now so see yall around......... :fuckoff:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fucking noobs are driving me nutz. They are llike cockroaches. You see one crush it and 5 more take it's place. Have fun, read the rules, obay the MODS, take a number in line, and don't say something to drive you so far into the red that it will take you 4 weeks to get out.

spadeyboy

Flame Bait
will do..... and sorry about me bein a noob and joinin but came across this site and thought it was perfect.... :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
it is a great site. see, if the n00bs are like this guy, then they're okay. if they're ignorant, annoying, boring and stupid, then they need to fuck off.

in this case, i say, welcome to you sir :thumbsup:

spadeyboy

Flame Bait
why thank u sir and i am looking forward to many a great conversations.... :cool:

Eh, welcome. God, that word is getting way too familiar. Why?? Why are they all coming now?

Easty

Click click boom
spadeyboy said:
why thank u sir and i am looking forward to many a great conversations.... :cool:
as am i :thumbsup:

tiger_86 said:
Eh, welcome. God, that word is getting way too familiar. Why?? Why are they all coming now?
its n00b season, i thought you got the memo.

bnccoder

Postaholic
spadeyboy said:
will do..... and sorry about me bein a noob and joinin but came across this site and thought it was perfect.... :thumbsup:
You're all right so far. Just don't turn into a dumbass.

Eastside said:
as am i :thumbsup:

its n00b season, i thought you got the memo.
You mean we can shoot them?

spadeyboy

Flame Bait
its n00b season, i thought you got the memo.[/QUOTE]

:axe: that i guess means let the hunt BEGIN!! :fsmile:

spadeyboy

Flame Bait
:soldier: bring it girlie mon.... hehe

:rip: spadeyboy died 15 minutes on forums may god be with him

spadeyboy said:
:soldier: bring it girlie mon.... hehe

:rip: spadeyboy died 15 minutes on forums may god be with him