I'm horny and I need sex

NeedToBustNut

Fresh Meat
I haven't had sex in a couple weeks due to much overtime at work. I'm so horny, and I have both tonight and tomorrow off due to the weekend. I'm thinking about paying for a hooker. Has anybody ever done this? I'm in Switzerland if that helps.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I've never done anything with a prostitute. Maybe you should just get a girlfriend instead. You would save money and actually have a fulfilling relationship.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Who hasn't gotten a hooker? What are you worried about? You fuck...you pay. This isn't rocket surgery. Most women are hookers anyway its just the payment comes in different forms and we pretend like a bunch of children that a hastily gobbled blow job after dinner and a movie ISN'T prostitution. Grow the fuck up, comrade. We are all selling something. It just so happens you got the genitals that make up the supply side of the supply and demand curve.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Who hasn't gotten a hooker? What are you worried about? You fuck...you pay. This isn't rocket surgery. Most women are hookers anyway its just the payment comes in different forms and we pretend like a bunch of children that a hastily gobbled blow job after dinner and a movie ISN'T prostitution. Grow the fuck up, comrade. We are all selling something. It just so happens you got the genitals that make up the supply side of the supply and demand curve.
Being in a relationship is not the same thing as paying for sex, or taking somebody on a date hoping to have sex with them. A relationship is more than that. It's like a deep long lasting friendship except more.

MisterFister

Being in a relationship is not the same thing as paying for sex, or taking somebody on a date hoping to have sex with them. A relationship is more than that. It's like a deep long lasting friendship except more.
I've been married and committed to the same woman for 28 years and I can assure you that your Little House on the Prairie perception of reality is utter nonsense. My proof is found in your definition. You define it as "like a deep long lasting friendship except more". A generic and unsubstantiated definition that means absolutely nothing. Tantamount to saying "the Sun is like a yellow ball except more".
Facts:
Women were chattel for 99% of human history. This "relationship" nonsense you cite is a modern invention much like a man's relationship with a collective 'authority' (The Magna Carta, any number of Constitutions, etc).
Women's rights, suffrage and all the rest came as gifts given not power earned.

You really need to stop watching so many movies.

• 1LOL
  • 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 users

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
If you were to backwards engineer STUPIDITY.
Your design would look a lot like @BeautifulSniper

... with Trailer Park Tolerances and White Trash Standards. (ASME Y14.5)

Last edited:
  • 1Disagree

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I've been married and committed to the same woman for 28 years and I can assure you that your Little House on the Prairie perception of reality is utter nonsense. My proof is found in your definition. You define it as "like a deep long lasting friendship except more". A generic and unsubstantiated definition that means absolutely nothing. Tantamount to saying "the Sun is like a yellow ball except more".
Facts:
Women were chattel for 99% of human history. This "relationship" nonsense you cite is a modern invention much like a man's relationship with a collective 'authority' (The Magna Carta, any number of Constitutions, etc).
Women's rights, suffrage and all the rest came as gifts given not power earned.

You really need to stop watching so many movies.
That's so depressing. You are a sexist in a unloving, unhappy marriage.
If you were to backwards engineer STUPIDITY.
Your design would look a lot like @BeautifulSniper

... with Trailer Park Tolerances and White Trash Standards. (ASME Y14.5)
Are you married? In a relationship? Incel?

• 1Aww

MisterFister

Sexist? Nah. Realist? Yeah. I'm in an unhappy marriage? lol.
Its really amazing how vapid you are. You're like a perpetual motion machine of complete nonsense. Start looking at the world as the world is and quit trying to perceive it as you'd have it be.

• 1Helpful

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Sexist? Nah. Realist? Yeah. I'm in an unhappy marriage? lol.
Its really amazing how vapid you are. You're like a perpetual motion machine of complete nonsense. Start looking at the world as the world is and quit trying to perceive it as you'd have it be.
You are the vapid one, as you are lashing out and trying to justify your lackluster marriage. Maybe you should try making changes in your life to improve it.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Are you married? In a relationship? Incel?

Hahaa... I'm unsure why this matters, but just for the sake of Saturday, I'll bite.
Why though? I was challenging your design standards; I wouldn't touch your love life with a 80 mile pole even if Mister Fister was holding it.
But since I happen to be in something amazing atm, I can't help but share.

2 year relationship on Christmas Day.
My relationshipian past has been FAR from perfect though ... brutally non-perf.
My advice is ... go find yourself an Asian girl, they love white guys, and will worship the ground you walk on.
If you're willing to put in the work, she will clean the slate for you.

Like, just yesterday ... we woke up, and walked to get coffee. (she wakes up with a smile on her face every morning)
She followed me around with a bluetooth boombox, and a smile on her face, happier than a perriwinkle blue wallflower.
I had one hand on my hot coffee, and one finger on the volume button, as we walked through the brisk clean Bay Area air singing WU-TANG - Triumph
She makes more money than I do, and I'm pulling 100k/year in... I could go on, but it's unneeded.

unnamed.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Aww
Reactions: 1 users

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This thread sucks. I'm thinking about just making up a virgin, suicide, pedo, fucktard, blowtard-turdtactular-buttstabbin'-I resent my mother-uncle Bob touched me- I wish I could suck my own dick-FTW!!, thread for this amazing BUTTtoNutts poster.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Hahaa... I'm unsure why this matters, but just for the sake of Saturday, I'll bite.
Why though? I was challenging your design standards; I wouldn't touch your love life with a 80 mile pole even if Mister Fister was holding it.

My advice is ... go find yourself an Asian girl, they love white guys, and will worship the ground you walk on.

Like, just yesterday ... we woke up, and walked to get coffee. (she wakes up with a smile on her face every morning)
She followed me around with a bluetooth boombox, and a smile on her face, happier than a perriwinkle blue wallflower.
I had one hand on my hot coffee, and one finger on the volume button, as we walked through the brisk clean Bay Area air singing WU-TANG - Triumph
She makes more money than I do, and I'm pulling 100k/year in... I could go on, but it's unneeded.

View attachment 11600

You posted this long ass post but admitted you don't love your wife. WTF?
This thread sucks. I'm thinking about just making up a virgin, suicide, pedo, fucktard, blowtard-turdtactular-buttstabbin'-I resent my mother-uncle Bob touched me- I wish I could suck my own dick-FTW!!, thread for this amazing BUTTtoNutts poster.
You should make it then.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
You posted this long ass post but admitted you don't love your wife. WTF?

Where did I say that???
I'm not even married.

It feels like im arguing with a randomly generated Forum-bot sometimes.
That would be the ultimate troll-job btw.
@MaxPower ... configure your forum-bot to have more intelligence, please.

Last edited:

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Max Power and his creation, Beautiful Sniper (random nonsense generator V1.0), circa 1976.

Sweetheart_gynoid_berkley.jpg

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Where did I say that???
I'm not even married.

It feels like im arguing with a randomly generated Forum-bot sometimes.
That would be the ultimate troll-job btw.
@MaxPower ... configure your forum-bot to have more intelligence, please.
Fine. She's just your girlfriend. I think it's sad you just treat her like a trophy wife and not somebody to actually have a relationship with.

• 1Hug

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
--RANDOMLY GENERATED NONSENSE--

I'm sorry you hate me...
But, if it makes you feel better.

I bought Dookie when I was 15, and loved that album for one Summer in '94.
I even made up my own (far cooler) lyrics than the original songs.

I will NEVER hate you for Green day.

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I'm sorry you hate me...
But, if it makes you feel better.

I bought Dookie when I was 15, and loved that album for one Summer in '94.
I even made up my own (far cooler) lyrics than the original songs.

I will NEVER hate you for Green day.
I don't hate you. I'm just conversating. This has nothing to do with Green Day though.

ib4

Error
Staff

View attachment 11600

I love my wife. Your current fairytale reminds me of mine....before kids lol.

As far as what you said about Asian women, i don't disagree one bit. The two Asian women I dated in the past were exceptional and by far the most loyal and trusting women I had been with. Both women had more of a desire to see me happy then any woman I've ever dated. Now of course, we as men owe this to our women too, and i know it sounds weird talking about this as we are. But you are not wrong,. Its gotta be a culture thing, because i had the same experience with the two Asian women i dated. The only reason i didn't stay with either is because i was a young-dumb player, sewing my oats LOL

As far as it goes for OP...my guess is troll, and i have a pretty good inkling you aren't Swiss!

• 1Like